well i made this discussion to see what everyone thinks. a serve you might say. well, i think that bella from twilight series is kinda... well.....whats the word im lookin for. ah. a slut.( im very opinionated) i have reasons though. 1: she loves jacob also. 2: she kisses jacob 3: she goes back to edward after cheating! ( slut much) so if u agree with me rreply hoe, with a comment or message to me. if u disagree put no no extra comments just message me if u have a problem. if u dont really know reply switzerland. thats all i have to say so ill reply then you and we'll see how it plans out!

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I HAVE TO AGREE BELLA IS A TOTALLY A SLUT AND A HOE
AND I WOULD KICK HER ASS AND PUT IT IN A BODY BAG CUZ SHE TOTALLY CHEATED ON EDWARD
I don't think she's a hoe and Jacob was kinda a jerk in Eclipse but he grew up a bit in Breaking Dawn
shes a NOHO ok 1: she loves edward and trusted him but he left(that DOES NOT meen i dont luv him) 2: she had a brokin heart and went to the most trustful person for comfort(you would do the same) not oney for herself but the people that were worried about her. 3: its not her fault that she formed a bond with said trustful person when her heart was healing. 4: she didnt realy cheat on him then go back to him (so if you had a boy/girlfreind and he/she didnt like your best freind what would you do?)if you recall she was the one who said they couldnt be together when jake was hittin on her. 5: jacob FORSED HIMSELF on bella. she didnt ask him to kiss her the first time. he played her the 2nd time. (not that i dont still luv him) 6: it was fate all along like jake said they needed to be together for nessie. 7: THEY ARE TO HOT DUDES HOW COULD SHE NOT LUV THEM BOTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i agree with every word of this. bella isn't a slut, she's just undecided. a person can't help it if they love more than one person...... i know from experience.

TwiHard1901 said:
Bellas no hoe. She can't help loving Jacob, they got close when Edward left. She loves Edward more. Its hard for her to choose without hurting the other. I wasnt happy either when she kissed jacob :( I really hate jacob. But shes not a hoe. People are aloud to love more than one person. She never ever cheated on Edward even ONCE. Kissing someone isnt cheating on them. Edward is a very understanding person and just wants whats best for Bella. Oh, well I dont feel like messaging u..I already typed all this. lol sorry Oh well. I want my opinion heard too. She ended up with Edward so its all fine and doesnt matter. Even after she turns into a vampire, she doesnt love Jacob the same way. Bella is NOT anything like that. Average person.
no no no, she do not kiss jacob in new moon jacobs kisses her but in the last book she do it to try and save jacob of dieing cause thats her best friend. also edward leave her and didnt came back she had to go get him. she dont love jacob in that sense she fells attach to him you got her all wrong she was mass up thats all.
Think about if your boyfriend loves you but kisses another while he is claiming you are his eternal love. Would you turn a blind eye????? Just food for thought.

Love is complicated BUT I will be having a talk with my daughter about Bella kissing Jacob because that is so wrong. If you are with one person regardless if you also like/love another at the same time- you don't touch the other. That is cheating. No grey area there. It doesn't matter if they are married or not. That whole storyline bothered me the most which I guess is why I am not really a fan of New Moon.

Sorry to those who disagree with me. I am older so maybe a little more old-fashioned.
no
but i love the switzerland idea
but totally no from me
she is not a hoe,slut, or anything that envoles sleeping around she loved them both but she chosed Edward
I totally agree with you! Bella's no hoe! Let's not forget that Edward and Jacob are her first experiences with love. She's young and confused!

TwiHard1901 said:
Bellas no hoe. She can't help loving Jacob, they got close when Edward left. She loves Edward more. Its hard for her to choose without hurting the other. I wasnt happy either when she kissed jacob :( I really hate jacob. But shes not a hoe. People are aloud to love more than one person. She never ever cheated on Edward even ONCE. Kissing someone isnt cheating on them. Edward is a very understanding person and just wants whats best for Bella. Oh, well I dont feel like messaging u..I already typed all this. lol sorry Oh well. I want my opinion heard too. She ended up with Edward so its all fine and doesnt matter. Even after she turns into a vampire, she doesnt love Jacob the same way. Bella is NOT anything like that. Average person.
So absolutely true! I love the way you put it. I just have one more thing to add... Bella Swan was a virgin on her wedding day! How many can say the same thing? I know I can't. Guess that makes me a ho.

Clarabella said:
No Bella is definitley not a hoe.

Love is not black and white. It is complicated and uncontrollable. Edward had left Bella making it "as he'd never existed", this was his choice. After months of acting like a Zombie she finally found a glimmer hope in her friend Jacob. Yes over a period of time she falls in love with Jacob but she doesn't want to. She says she wishes he was her brother, she even brakes her hand trying to punch him the first time he kisses her.

Yes on the mountain she asks him to kiss her but initially this is to make sure he comes back from the fight. He was all too ready to die that day.
Ok so she kisses him back...but she's confused. In the heat of the moment with the adrenaline of the anticipated fight, all the pent up emotions she had been keeping back came flooding out. It was a very intense situation and a reaction she had very little control over.

She loves Jacob it's true but the point is the love she feels for Edward is so much stronger. One kiss does not make her a slut. If she was like that then she would have got it together with Jacob in New Moon while Edward was away.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...