i want to know your opinion on bellas engagement ring. i personally think that it was nothing like the book and i didn't like it!!!

Views: 572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's hideous. I would have chosen a better ring for it. It doesn't fit the description of it in the book, at least that is what i think.
My mom liked it because it looked vintage....BUT we have to remember that this was Edward's mother's ring and he's 109 YEARS OLD! so yea.....I don't like it for 2 reasons:

#1 It's too big for her finger

#2 the
design is TOO PLAIN!!

That's my opinion
I think it matches the description in the book very well. It fits for being 109 years old.
I don't like it...i felt like the book described it to be more complex in design. Yes it is suppose to be vintage but honestly this looks like something you could buy in the mall for like $10. I wish it had a better design and was had a more classy elegant feel to it.
Personally i don't like the ring i think they should of gone with a more traditional sort of engagement ring. I think its too big.
Yeah see i thought that it was described (and i don't have the book in front of me) that there was the traditional center diamond with a bunch of small diamonds all around it. I dunno, I guess I will have to go back and re-read!

I have my great grandmother's first engagement ring and it's more intricate I guess. I would have thought something more like that, it was from the early to mid 1900's, not real sure exactly. I will have to do research to find out.
i mean its pretty, but its WAY too big, but its special because it waz edwards mothers ring!
I didnt like it :S! I thought it was way to big and dont like it lol!
I personaly think it's pretty, Edwards old and so is the ring. and i Specificly remember her saying the ring was huge. I think it's beautiful.
I love bellas ring. It's from Edwards past and it's pretty. And I like it because it's not the normal wedding ring. It's unique.
i think it was pretty and special because it meant something special to him it wasnt just something he bought
me too

Kel said:
Yeah see i thought that it was described (and i don't have the book in front of me) that there was the traditional center diamond with a bunch of small diamonds all around it. I dunno, I guess I will have to go back and re-read!

I have my great grandmother's first engagement ring and it's more intricate I guess. I would have thought something more like that, it was from the early to mid 1900's, not real sure exactly. I will have to do research to find out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...