Alright, Breaking Dawn is coming soon. And everyone has their thoughts on what Bella's dress should look like. So I want to hear your thoughts. What should it look like? Here is my sketch of what i see in my head for her. And yes, this is MY interpritation of it.

It's that really beautiful look of layers, upon layers of white chiffon. And silver 'rope' or string wrapping around the middle. And then just that little bit of sheer white chiffon cap around the arm, with three thin straps at the top(my thought was like a braided rope of some sort). And a few layers of a white chiffon train.

So let me hear you. If you don't like my sketch, ok. And if you have your own pics of what your thinking for her, add them on here.

Tags: bella, breaking, dawn

Views: 3609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks:) good thoughts. iv been working on other drawings too with long lace sleeves and stuff like that. but im still not done with it.

Laura Smith *Twi-Crack Addict* said:
I loved the drawing but I imagined more vintage lace myself... and maybe it comes right up her colarbone?? x
To start off i love your drawing i think it is simple but very elegant and beautiful. These i thin kare very beautifeul as well and i can see bella wearing one of these down teh aisle...

thanks:) yeah i love these two also. i cant wait to see what the final dress looks like on her. whatever it is, kristen will look stunning in it.

Kelly Cullen said:
To start off i love your drawing i think it is simple but very elegant and beautiful. These i thin kare very beautifeul as well and i can see bella wearing one of these down teh aisle...

this sketch it's great..really!! and you have a woderfull idea or thoughts you have!! 4 me i don't want to have an idea before 'cuz you know who are the director and producers!! i don't want to disappoint!!
but i know i'ts going to be gorgeous!!
It sounds beautiful. Don't forget all the pearl buttons down te back.
The ones shown by Rosalinda are closest to the era when Edward lived as an human boy. Remember Bella's words, "Ah, I said, and smiled, letting her relax," I see" "What do you thnk?" she demanded. It was my Anne of Green Gables vision all over again. "It's perfect. Of course. Exactly right. You're a genius" She grinned, "I know" "It's beautiful, It's just right for him. "Nineteen eighteen?" I guessed. "More lesss," she said, nodding...she touched the white satin as she spoke, "the lace is vintage." Sorry, you aren't going to see strapless, or anything too modern if SM has anything to say about it. And that is as it should be, there were so many things they changed in the movie, that annoyed me, their first kiss was in Edward's meadow, not in Bella's bedroom, for example, I hope they get this right. The one by Linda Twi Crack addict might be the closet i've seen so far

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...