Alright, Breaking Dawn is coming soon. And everyone has their thoughts on what Bella's dress should look like. So I want to hear your thoughts. What should it look like? Here is my sketch of what i see in my head for her. And yes, this is MY interpritation of it.

It's that really beautiful look of layers, upon layers of white chiffon. And silver 'rope' or string wrapping around the middle. And then just that little bit of sheer white chiffon cap around the arm, with three thin straps at the top(my thought was like a braided rope of some sort). And a few layers of a white chiffon train.

So let me hear you. If you don't like my sketch, ok. And if you have your own pics of what your thinking for her, add them on here.

Tags: bella, breaking, dawn

Views: 3606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alycia Jones said:
that's a nice drawing.i have no idea what Bella's wedding dress is going to look like
thanks. this is just what i thought of when i read the book thought about bella herself. but there's no telling which way they're gonna go with it
i have a pic on my page too of kstew with this dress.
ive never really thought about it but i do now that we will see it in eclipse if they got the scenes rite. hopefully they did
That's just awesome because Bella is not like an ordinary girl she's so different and this dress is out of this world nothing like ordinary it will fit her just perfect!!!
awww thanks so much. this is a pic i did with her in the dress.(its not the best but i did what i could. lol)

Ms.Loving Edward said:
That's just awesome because Bella is not like an ordinary girl she's so different and this dress is out of this world nothing like ordinary it will fit her just perfect!!!
thats a very good drawing your very talented and when i read the book think of a very poofy dress thats what i see
well this is also my own dress that i want for my wedding. and i just did it to see how it would work for bella. lol but i think just about anything would work for her. i cant wait to see the actual dress

alli herrera said:
thats a very good drawing your very talented and when i read the book think of a very poofy dress thats what i see
so cool
me too i cant wait omg

myagrace said:
well this is also my own dress that i want for my wedding. and i just did it to see how it would work for bella. lol but i think just about anything would work for her. i cant wait to see the actual dress

alli herrera said:
Really good drawing, you're talented. :) I really like the middle part of the dress! Bella is special so her's wedding dress will be just as unique as she! Dress should be old-fashioned, simple and elegant.

Here is a picture what I found on the Internet, this kind dress I have imagining in my mind, it would suit her so well! :)

aww thanks:)
yeah i think it should be something unique, old fashioned, and just her.
i like the one of the pic u posted too. i even thought about something like that too. something very simple but classical

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
Really good drawing, you're talented. :) I really like the middle part of the dress! Bella is special so her's wedding dress will be just as unique as she! Dress should be old-fashioned, simple and elegant.

Here is a picture what I found on the Internet, this kind dress I have imagining in my mind, it would suit her so well! :)

This is what I imagined it to look like and what it probably should look like in terms of old fashioned, Anne of Green Gables, and Stephenie's idea. I know a lot of you are going to say it's ugly, but this isn't the official one. It's actually very elegant and classy.

This is what Stephenie described it as. I think it's perfect and not too frilly. Not a lot of lace. Kristen would look beautiful in this dress. And yes, Stephenie has said that it should have long sleeves. These photos can be found over at Twilight Lexicon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...