Alright, Breaking Dawn is coming soon. And everyone has their thoughts on what Bella's dress should look like. So I want to hear your thoughts. What should it look like? Here is my sketch of what i see in my head for her. And yes, this is MY interpritation of it.

It's that really beautiful look of layers, upon layers of white chiffon. And silver 'rope' or string wrapping around the middle. And then just that little bit of sheer white chiffon cap around the arm, with three thin straps at the top(my thought was like a braided rope of some sort). And a few layers of a white chiffon train.

So let me hear you. If you don't like my sketch, ok. And if you have your own pics of what your thinking for her, add them on here.

Tags: bella, breaking, dawn

Views: 3583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah one like this popped into my head too when i read BD. i ultimately hope SM has the final say in it. it's her story, and this is the one thing that shouldn't be given over to the creative team at Summit.

Rosa Fallon Cullen said:
This is what I imagined it to look like and what it probably should look like in terms of old fashioned, Anne of Green Gables, and Stephenie's idea. I know a lot of you are going to say it's ugly, but this isn't the official one. It's actually very elegant and classy.

This is what Stephenie described it as. I think it's perfect and not too frilly. Not a lot of lace. Kristen would look beautiful in this dress. And yes, Stephenie has said that it should have long sleeves. These photos can be found over at Twilight Lexicon.

i think this drawing is really good! i seem to hav a similar image in my head, but with long sleeves, that are see-through, a bit like lace.

the above picture is what i think it will maybe look like, but with the long sleeves. in the book, bella describes it as her "anne of green gables" daydream, so i typed that into google, and this is what came up. i really like this dress, i cannot wait to see the real thing!!!! i just know i'll be crying as she walks down the aisle!!!
i really like that pic rachel. it would be gorgeous with long sleeves too. i think it would be very good for bella's dress. i also cant wait to see the final product. the one i drew will probably end up being for the character in my own story. or at least a variation of it

Rachel "Renesmee" Black said:

i think this drawing is really good! i seem to hav a similar image in my head, but with long sleeves, that are see-through, a bit like lace.

the above picture is what i think it will maybe look like, but with the long sleeves. in the book, bella describes it as her "anne of green gables" daydream, so i typed that into google, and this is what came up. i really like this dress, i cannot wait to see the real thing!!!! i just know i'll be crying as she walks down the aisle!!!
awesome sketch but i found this in google images and i think this looks just like i imgained her dress to look like

Great that you liked it! I fell in love at that picture and the dress! I'm old-fashioned and I like myself a lot of little old-fashioned style costumes, especially women's empire waist dresses are really pretty! Where the waist is brought to a higher than normal women's dress. Nothing ruffles and not terribly wide skirt. Simple and classical beauty. *smile*

myagrace said:
aww thanks:)
yeah i think it should be something unique, old fashioned, and just her.
i like the one of the pic u posted too. i even thought about something like that too. something very simple but classical

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
Really good drawing, you're talented. :) I really like the middle part of the dress! Bella is special so her's wedding dress will be just as unique as she! Dress should be old-fashioned, simple and elegant.

Here is a picture what I found on the Internet, this kind dress I have imagining in my mind, it would suit her so well! :)

oh im the exact same way. the dress i drew started out as just an empire waist dress, but then i added a little to it. i have drawn that dress several different ways. lol

Great that you liked it! I fell in love at that picture and the dress! I'm old-fashioned and I like myself a lot of little old-fashioned style costumes, especially women's empire waist dresses are really pretty! Where the waist is brought to a higher than normal women's dress. Nothing ruffles and not terribly wide skirt. Simple and classical beauty. *smile*

myagrace said:
aww thanks:)
yeah i think it should be something unique, old fashioned, and just her.
i like the one of the pic u posted too. i even thought about something like that too. something very simple but classical

Really good drawing, you're talented. :) I really like the middle part of the dress! Bella is special so her's wedding dress will be just as unique as she! Dress should be old-fashioned, simple and elegant.

Here is a picture what I found on the Internet, this kind dress I have imagining in my mind, it would suit her so well! :)

This is also beatiful dress! I like the sleeves and lace! :)

the top i love. its very much my other side of what i was seeing

This is also beatiful dress! I like the sleeves and lace! :)

I do not feel like waiting at the Breaking Dawn! I'm so excited! :)) I'm sure I will cry loud with happiness during Edward's and Bella's wedding.
oh me too. i cant wait another year. its too long!

I do not feel like waiting at the Breaking Dawn! I'm so excited! :)) I'm sure I will cry loud with happiness during Edward's and Bella's wedding.
oh i love that. i think that would be amazing for her dress. kudos. lol

bwen said:
This is what I had in mind when SM talk's about Bella's dress.
I loved the drawing but I imagined more vintage lace myself... and maybe it comes right up her colarbone?? x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...