hello.. can you share me some list of best twilight fanfiction... tnx.!

Tags: fanfiction, twilight

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my name is nicole. I write Rising Sun and before this stoy i wrote so many different types of stories about Twilight. Ive always wanted to be a writer when i grow up so i like writing on here. My story just started but there wil be a lot of drama and secrets. You can be in it if you want. I hope you like reading them. :)
Electric rose was alright :) I wrote it;) btw I'm Kelly. If you do read it wen it says the end stop there haha the next bit of it crap! Lol but if you want just write the name of the story onthe website it should show up

hi. tnx.

i'll check them out :))

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

okay hi my name is Sawyeh but since its kinda hard nd my middle name is Michelle the peeps here just call me Mich nd i write fanfics nd i personally think tht my fanfic Desire is pretty awesome so if u wanna i think u should check it out nd also if u r interested my friends here all write stories nd some of my persona favs tht r already done beside my own r Electric Rose,My life in Flames ,and Midnight Eclipse (midnight eclipse isnt done but its 116 parts in nd its EPIC) the others r awesome too but those r just my all-time favs I HOPE U ENJOY THEM!!! i also wrote a story called bloodlust nd idk but i think its okay even though it gets off topic a LOT and is sorta kinda inappropriate at times but its really funny cuz i like bash edward in it even though im team edward nd i crack a lot of funny jokes about his allergy to pre-marital sex nd i just make most of it a big joke u know cuz i cant stand people acting like theres a giant pole up their ass u need t let loose every once in a while.....im getting off topic again arent i.............HAVE FUN READING!!!!

hi.. tnx. it seems so interesting :))

Team Edward scince 1901 said:

Electric rose was alright :) I wrote it;) btw I'm Kelly. If you do read it wen it says the end stop there haha the next bit of it crap! Lol but if you want just write the name of the story onthe website it should show up

tnx.i read the plot. it's cool :))

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Hi my name is nicole. I write Rising Sun and before this stoy i wrote so many different types of stories about Twilight. Ive always wanted to be a writer when i grow up so i like writing on here. My story just started but there wil be a lot of drama and secrets. You can be in it if you want. I hope you like reading them. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...