Allo, Allo, 

Well, I haven't been writing lately for a few reasons but I thought that for those who read Blood Roses I would give them a visual of something. That visual is of the houses referenced in the story and the lay out. Now, with the Cullen's residence, I know that the walls aren't all white like usual but this is just the house I found that I believed suited them...it is in the middle of fricking no where in Ottawa. So that's my sepal on that property.

The second property referenced is the O'Hara household. It is an old Georgian Revival located in Rockcliffe Park in Ottawa, yet again, I did some digging and found what I believed to be the appropriate home for the characters as they are history buffs. BTW, the home is titled as CLASSIC OLD VILLAGE HOME. The property is as described, wooded and secluded but still somehow in the middle of a suburb/borough of Ottawa. Tell me what you think if or if you don't read Blood Roses and for those who do feedback please and thank you with a cherry on top? :) 

Will post more of stories soon, uber busy all that jazz. Oh, almost forgot, don't pay attention to the prices, I just need housing opinions. 

Sarah 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtsibpa2-O0

http://www.rockcliffepark.com/RP/index.asp

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh very beautiful. I like that it has an interesting shape to it actually. The ivy also adds a nice touch

ivy..........okay so i know this is irrelevant but i want three kids and if i have a girl first i want to name her katniss and if i have a boy first i want to name him peeta then if i have a girl second i want to name her ivy and if i have a boy second im naming him noah then if i have a girl third i want to name her either skylar or nadia i haven't decided then if i have a boy third i want to name him asher IM SRRY SARAH BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF okay nd btw i like the second one down to the left

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Oooh very beautiful. I like that it has an interesting shape to it actually. The ivy also adds a nice touch

It's ok Mich :p Riley wants to have two girls and a boy apparently xD Sofie, Abigail (named used in this one), and Seth, if you are interested, read all of the Blood Roses, I think you will like them :) Posted a new one. 

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

ivy..........okay so i know this is irrelevant but i want three kids and if i have a girl first i want to name her katniss and if i have a boy first i want to name him peeta then if i have a girl second i want to name her ivy and if i have a boy second im naming him noah then if i have a girl third i want to name her either skylar or nadia i haven't decided then if i have a boy third i want to name him asher IM SRRY SARAH BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF okay nd btw i like the second one down to the left

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Oooh very beautiful. I like that it has an interesting shape to it actually. The ivy also adds a nice touch

kk lolz they're pretty

bahahahaha awe Riley's a family man xD
 
Sarah Elizabeth said:

It's ok Mich :p Riley wants to have two girls and a boy apparently xD Sofie, Abigail (named used in this one), and Seth, if you are interested, read all of the Blood Roses, I think you will like them :) Posted a new one. 

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

ivy..........okay so i know this is irrelevant but i want three kids and if i have a girl first i want to name her katniss and if i have a boy first i want to name him peeta then if i have a girl second i want to name her ivy and if i have a boy second im naming him noah then if i have a girl third i want to name her either skylar or nadia i haven't decided then if i have a boy third i want to name him asher IM SRRY SARAH BUT I COULDNT HELP MYSELF okay nd btw i like the second one down to the left

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Oooh very beautiful. I like that it has an interesting shape to it actually. The ivy also adds a nice touch

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...