Have you read a book that you enjoyed so much that it inspired you to create art?  Feel free to post any book inspired art, poetry, or even a short one-shot in this thread.  We would love to see what books moved you to creativity!

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

This I made for the Sookie Stackhouse Series written by Charlene Harris

This was inspired by New Moon from the Twilight series by Stephanie Myers

Those are beautiful, Eva!
I've read the first book but haven't picked up the second as of yet. It was very good though--a little slow in the beginning, but stick with it. ;)

Lynn said:
Oh that looks awesome! Is that a good series? I've been tempted to get into it but haven't heard anything about it.

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA

PRINCE CASPIAN

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA

GONE WITH THE WIND

I HAVE READ SOME SHERLOCK HOLMES STORIES..THIS WAS FOR THE FILM THOUGH..IS IT OK TO POST IT

Thanks for contributing Minn! I didn't know Gone with the Wind was book too! Definitely the Sherlock Holmes fit this category.
From the book Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Carmen and I made this together.

Gone with the Wind
written byMargaret Mitchell

The Most Popular Novel in American Fiction
When Margaret Mitchell wrote Gone with the Wind, she did not merely tell a story about the Civil War. Instead, she wrote herself into literary history and planted her book in our national consciousness. In hindsight, we can see that no other novel so clearly epitomizes the cultural impact of bestselling fiction

Margaret Munnerlyn Mitchell (November 8, 1900 – August 16, 1949) was an American author, who won the Pulitzer Prize in 1937 for her epic novel Gone with the Wind, her only major publication.
Lynn said:
Thanks for contributing Minn! I didn't know Gone with the Wind was book too! Definitely the Sherlock Holmes fit this category.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...