This has probably been discussed before, but... Does anyone know what exactly will be covered in the first part of breaking dawn and what in the second (movie)???

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im guessing the first one will lead up right to when bella gets changed and the second will  cover everything else
in the first movie : the wedding , honeymoon , pregnancy and  end as bella opening her eyes as a vampire..the second movie : the rest of the book

i agree with Sara Cullen but also they might end it right when Renesmee breaks Bella's spine. But, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

PEACE☮

i think it will end when she opens her red eyes for the first time as a vampire!
yea thats how i always imagined it, like as soon as she open her eyes we will see that they are red and then the screen will cut to black

ImPriNtEd*By*JaKe! said:
i think it will end when she opens her red eyes for the first time as a vampire!
I would think that the first part would end when Jacob comes down the stairs, but instead of killing renesme he imprints on her and the second would begin when Bella opens her eyes..   i dunno  I would love to see it end when Bella opens  her eys...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...