Well I don't envy the script writers having to split this one!  

But being an avid fan of the Films and a total addict to the books, I think this one has the most potential for two great films.

The only place which I can see makes a logical split to end the first film, would be at the end of Chapter 26 with all of Bella's family standing in the garden watching the sun set. closing the scene with her words

" I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined."

You may consider this an odd place to stop & its not a measurable half way through the book, but all the things which happen before this moment fit together & can  not be separated without loss of the storyline & the all important emotional scenes,

The wedding & Honeymoon, Birth, Bella's transformation, Jacobs Imprinting all the elements needed to be true to the story.

No offence to Jacob fans but it will be difficult to visually show a lot of the interaction between the wolves while in wolf form.  
I am sure that with unbelievable success of these films, they must be able to find the right people who can work something out here.  

Personally I think one of  the must inclusion should  be the humorous relationship between Rose & Jacob they make a great double act and this could be very entertaining. 

The second film should start with a narrative from Bella to catch up on the passage of time and open with Bella, Jacob & Renesmee hunting in the meadow, when spotted by Irina.  

The story line carries itself from then on in, what a treat for an imaginative casting director, costume designers, all those amazing vampire friends and the possibilities for demonstrating their array of talents.  The whole fantasy all culminating in the confrontation with the Volturi and Alice's re-appearance.

There is just so much scope here & I really really hope they make the right choices and complete this saga with all the passion that has been growing with it so far. 

I wish every one at Summit Entertainment all the crews & ESPECIALLY THE CAST good luck, I feel sure how ever they do it it will be spectacular.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the first movie is there is going to be two should end at the same point The wedding & Honeymoon, Birth, Bella's transformation, Jacobs Imprinting. The second movie should pick up after they have been settled for awhile as one big happy family and then it starts from where the snitch runs off to tell about Nessie and then the friends arrive and the Vulturi battle at the end should be way way more than just them yaking it up. Kick Vulturi ass Cullens and Wolfpack
It would be nice to think someone at summit is following the comments of us fans and taking notice as I think most of us feel the same,

ohwhyohwhy said:
I think the first movie is there is going to be two should end at the same point The wedding & Honeymoon, Birth, Bella's transformation, Jacobs Imprinting. The second movie should pick up after they have been settled for awhile as one big happy family and then it starts from where the snitch runs off to tell about Nessie and then the friends arrive and the Vulturi battle at the end should be way way more than just them yaking it up. Kick Vulturi ass Cullens and Wolfpack
Hmm, I think it should split where Jacob's book ends and the 2nd movie pick up when Bella awakens as a vampire.
I agree with Bella love becuase when bellas second book starts Its a whole new life

Bellalove said:
Hmm, I think it should split where Jacob's book ends and the 2nd movie pick up when Bella awakens as a vampire.
yeahh i also agree with you...that would be awsome if they do that ... but i think they they will split it up when they know that the volturi will attack!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...