When i first went through breaking dawn i had the feeling that bella as a vampire wasn't bella anymore. Sure i knew that she would change and wont be that funny anymore (by falling down, geting lost and other things ) but for me it's just not bella anymore. I was always looking for to the bella   vampire it's just not the same without her crazy being. Does anyone know what i mean?

Tags: Bella, breaking, cullen, dawn

Views: 15069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For my opinion Bella is still Bella although at vampire. :) She is still little unsure at herself, at least at first. And she has still good sense of humor. When I read Breaking Dawn I felt that Bella is still Bella, just less fragile like Edward said. :DD

I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 20, p.406

Oops. I didn’t mean to tackle you like that. Are you okay?

Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 21, p.427

source: http://www.twilight-quotes.com/category/characters/swan-bella

I don't think it's that she's not Bella anymore it's just that she's not as reltable anymore. As a human girl I could relate to a lot of what she goes through & deals with. But as a vampire obviosly not so much anymore. SM said kind of the same thing.

Q: Where you sad when you made Bella a vampire and do you/did you miss her human qualities.  

A:  One of the interesting things about writing Bella as a vampire was that she really did lose some of her relatablity for me because at every point up until that point in the story I would say I could step into this story right here and I could do everything she could do which made it really fun.  You felt like you could be a part of the book because you knew, I could do what Bella does, I could trip.  So I could relate to her she wasn’t this super exotic person with magic powers, she was just Bella.  And I liked that.  I did know she was going to be a  vampire, all along I knew that by the way.  All these people were like are you ever going to make her a vampire and I wanted say um YEAH.  So I knew she was going to be a vampire and I wanted to experience that.  I wanted to get a sense of what that felt like.  But at the same time in writing it I couldn’t step into the story any more because I couldn’t do that.  And that made it a little harder.  So I was kinda sad to see her lose that relatablity.   Because she was a new and exciting Bella but she wasn’t a Bella I could be  and it was a little bit sad for me but I wanted to her to have that ending.  So I was happy for her but we just weren’t as close as we had been before.  It was a little weird 

I got it from The Breaking Dawn Concert Tour-Seattle Q&A on The Twilight Lexicon.

Good point Pennybug. :D

Pennybug Cullen said:

I don't think it's that she's not Bella anymore it's just that she's not as reltable anymore. As a human girl I could relate to a lot of what she goes through & deals with. But as a vampire obviosly not so much anymore. SM said kind of the same thing.

Q: Where you sad when you made Bella a vampire and do you/did you miss her human qualities.  

A:  One of the interesting things about writing Bella as a vampire was that she really did lose some of her relatablity for me because at every point up until that point in the story I would say I could step into this story right here and I could do everything she could do which made it really fun.  You felt like you could be a part of the book because you knew, I could do what Bella does, I could trip.  So I could relate to her she wasn’t this super exotic person with magic powers, she was just Bella.  And I liked that.  I did know she was going to be a  vampire, all along I knew that by the way.  All these people were like are you ever going to make her a vampire and I wanted say um YEAH.  So I knew she was going to be a vampire and I wanted to experience that.  I wanted to get a sense of what that felt like.  But at the same time in writing it I couldn’t step into the story any more because I couldn’t do that.  And that made it a little harder.  So I was kinda sad to see her lose that relatablity.   Because she was a new and exciting Bella but she wasn’t a Bella I could be  and it was a little bit sad for me but I wanted to her to have that ending.  So I was happy for her but we just weren’t as close as we had been before.  It was a little weird 

I got it from The Breaking Dawn Concert Tour-Seattle Q&A on The Twilight Lexicon.

i agree with u sarah..

Sarah "Lil" Ann-Marie Cullen said:

For my opinion Bella is still Bella although at vampire. :) She is still little unsure at herself, at least at first. And she has still good sense of humor. When I read Breaking Dawn I felt that Bella is still Bella, just less fragile like Edward said. :DD

In my opinion, Bella is finally what she was supposed to be when she becomes a vampire. Shes always felt she did not fit in as a human. And if her life was going to be with Edward then there really isn't a choice. It is so much less stressful when she doesn't have to be rescued all the time. Even though it means she wont be so close to her family any more, its the right choice for her.
Aaawww...thanks Sara! :D

sara cullen said:
i agree with u sarah..

Sarah "Lil" Ann-Marie Cullen said:

I agree with you totally. :D It was Bella's destiny. Like she had been born to be vampire. To be with Edward.  (Who wouldn't want to be with Edward eternity? *wink*) And like Edward changed into vampire so that he would meet Bella, his true love. :D

wolfgirl40 said:

In my opinion, Bella is finally what she was supposed to be when she becomes a vampire. Shes always felt she did not fit in as a human. And if her life was going to be with Edward then there really isn't a choice. It is so much less stressful when she doesn't have to be rescued all the time. Even though it means she wont be so close to her family any more, its the right choice for her.

I agree with you all.. :D 

sure she should be a vampire thats what i wished it's just let me say from the reading i prefer her as a human. Don't get me wrong i love Breaking dawn :D

~Luv all of your pics, thought I'd add this one too!! I don't think Vamp-Bella is boring, it's exciting she's finally with her soulmate Edward for eternity, the way Stephenie intended it... :D

Bella kicks butt as a vampire!! I can't wait to see Kristen play vamp Bella.
<3 I can't wait!!!
I agree with you. I did look up to her BUT she was destined to be a vampire and i like it that way. Im very interested to see what she acts like. And i still think i can relate to her in someways when shes a vampire. Shes still my role model even if shes not clumsy anymore. She still Bella Marie Swan. 

Pennybug Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...