When i first went through breaking dawn i had the feeling that bella as a vampire wasn't bella anymore. Sure i knew that she would change and wont be that funny anymore (by falling down, geting lost and other things ) but for me it's just not bella anymore. I was always looking for to the bella   vampire it's just not the same without her crazy being. Does anyone know what i mean?

Tags: Bella, breaking, cullen, dawn

Views: 15482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, in my opinion I don't think she's boring, I think she's still Bella, but not as fragile anymore, that's y SM chose that cover for the BD book, because she transitions from being the pawn, the weakest piece of the game, to the Queen, the most powerful piece of the whole game.. In the other books, she was the 1 who was saved all the time, but in BD, She ends up saving her loved ones... Thats the only thing I find different of her, cuz she's still the funny, sarcastic, down to earth and caring Bella that we've known in the other books...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...