I was watching Twilight on tv last night and there was a tv spot for Breaking dawn. Surprise right?! LOL. But it was a new tv spot I hadn't seen on the website or anywhere. It showed a lot of the same scenes but also Aro saying "They have something I want". ????? Is he referring to Nessie? I sure think so. But now isn't that a long way after the birth. Does that mean were going to see vamp Bella? Or is it just me over thinking things? Either way it was a surprise to see an even if he wasn't talking about Nessie then what do they have that he wants? Ohh well at least theres only 18 days left!!! 

Tags: Aro, Breaking, Nessie, Tv, Twilight, dawn, spot

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, im pretty sure he's referring to Renesmee...uuhh i think..no, i'm almost positive the cut off is right when she looks in the mirror and sees vampire Bella, gasps and then cuts to credits :P i was wondering who the chick was that they were dragging away in the trailer...its not Irina b/c that wasnt Maggie Grace...
I think the lady they drag away in the trailer is the receptionist from new moon that wants to be a vampire.
oohhh gotcha :P thanks!

FuzzyWolf said:
I think the lady they drag away in the trailer is the receptionist from new moon that wants to be a vampire.
Yeah he's probably referring to Renesme but I am not sure if they will show vamp Bella!!!

Be careful when you do see the movie because the part you are referring to comes in the middle of the end credits. I almost missed it because of that. So we find out what happened to the receptionist who wanted to be a vampire during the scene even though I didn't understand what he meant about spelling and grammar.

Yeah he wants Renesme!!! That's for part 2 I think!!!

but he doesnt know about Renesmee yet. Irina tells him later in the second part..

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Yeah he wants Renesme!!! That's for part 2 I think!!!
I think it means he wants Bella wen she's a vamp. 

yeah, thats what i think too

Olivia Cullen said:

I think it means he wants Bella wen she's a vamp. 
Breaking Dawn ends when Bella opens her eyes as a vampire. The receptionist seen in the Volturi scene is Bianca, not Gianna, and when he mentions the grammar and spelling, it's a jab at Bianca because she messed up on the note she gives Aro. And Aro wasn't referring to Renesmee at the end when he says that they have something that he wants. At that point, he doesn't even know about Nessie. Remember, Irina's the one who tells the Volturi, and she doesn't even know yet. I believe he's referring to Alice and/or Edward. He's never stopped wanting them for their abilities.
i think he still wants alice!! and her future seeing power.. and i aalso think theu want to see what kindbof power tht bella has, since she was so special even as a human (my opinion) <3
i think he still wants alice!! and her future seeing power.. and i aalso think theu want to see what kindbof power tht bella has, since she was so special even as a human (my opinion) <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...