I heard that the script writer was going to change alot and make it alot different then the book, personally i think they should just stick to the book and stop p****** around trying to make it something its not. I hate it when u have read something then the film is way different to the book is completely something new. Ok fair enough change little thing here and there so it can all fit into an hour and a half/two hours but not to a degree where its not going to make sense because you have read the book and its completely different.

The producers think that by changing it so much the the viewers would like it, some might but the majority won't and i for one wouldn't if they change Breaking Dawn so much.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with I one hundred percent !
No they are not changing the book. The screenwriter, Ms. Meyer and the Producers have all talk in-depth about Breaking Dawn and they have even talk about where the movie should be split and they all agree that it should be split after Bella gives birth and open her eyes for the first time as a vampire. It is going to be two movies so it is going to be huge because the book is so huge. They have to stick with the source material because it would be too much of an undertaking to try to change a huge book like that. I want to see whats in the book also
there changin it bcuz stephanie wants it 2 be pg-13 and they shud o as she wants cuz wit out her there wunt even b twilight and there also changing it cuz there doing it into 2 movies
Please go out to the internet and search this. How could you not know this. Go to USA today or Time or any well known news outlet and it will tell you that it will be two movies. They start shooting BD in November and will be done shooting in March 2011.

Marsellya.Cullen said:
but i ever heard the movie will become 2 part.. is it true???
Nothing is changing. Yes it will be PG-13 but they are basically sticking with the book. Two Parts. First part starts shooting in Nov. They are shooting both of the movies back to back.

Breanna Cullen said:
there changin it bcuz stephanie wants it 2 be pg-13 and they shud o as she wants cuz wit out her there wunt even b twilight and there also changing it cuz there doing it into 2 movies
I hope they dont cut & shut B.D the way the did Eclipse, Eclipse was nothing like the book if they keep the same director on 4 B.D god knows what its gonna turn out like.
ummm..where did you hear this??? Breaking Dawn is too much of a life-altering story and i doubt that they're going to re-create it. That's just plain ridiculous. But I completely understand where you're coming from. They need to STICK to it entirely. i mean...this is BREAKING DAWN PEOPLE. Edward and Bella get married, have a child, start eternity, become something!!! And there's FINALLY FINALLY balance between Jacob, Edward, Bella, and Renesmee, And both families: The wolves and the Cullens. It's too incredible to change, i'm sorry. They're making it two movies, afterall. it's going to be fine.
Eclipse...yeah...I understand where you're coming from. I felt...offish with Eclipse. It just...didn't FLOW like New Moon did. i mean...with new moon...you felt it all. you moved with the movie. Eclipse was almost choppy but it was better after I saw it a second time on a smaller screen. But it could have been MUCH better.

Leah Cullen said:
I hope they dont cut & shut B.D the way the did Eclipse, Eclipse was nothing like the book if they keep the same director on 4 B.D god knows what its gonna turn out like.
I felt Eclipse was more like Twilight, with the scenes jumping around, missing bits out etc... but Eclipse was slightly better produced.

Rosa Fallon Cullen said:
Eclipse...yeah...I understand where you're coming from. I felt...offish with Eclipse. It just...didn't FLOW like New Moon did. i mean...with new moon...you felt it all. you moved with the movie. Eclipse was almost choppy but it was better after I saw it a second time on a smaller screen. But it could have been MUCH better.

Leah Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...