To those of you that saw and/or saved the photos that were leaked, did any of you pick up on this...

Remember when that footage of Rob and Kristen filming on Isle Esme surfaced? Do you remember Kristen crouching on the ground (and she was looking directly at the camera too, lol)? Well, I don't suppose if anyone noticed the singlet she was wearing was blue and in the photos that have been just been leaked, there is one of Bella and Edward lying in bed and Bella is wearing what *looks like* the same shirt.

I know this is so random, but I just wanted to point it out. Haha

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i saw that!! I cant wait for breaking dawn!

I don't even know where he got those pics

Ms Cullen said:

yes i saw that!! I cant wait for breaking dawn!

Ok I'm legit dying to see these pics do u hve any saved copies u could send to me!?? 
hey go to my facebook group

U can c the pics! Web http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twilight-Sexy-Guys/125544994166687

No words can describe how thankful I am to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I literally died when I fould out pictures had leaked and I hadn't seen them and now because of you I can sit in my house and scream and hyperventilate!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...