Breaking Dawn may be made into more than one movie...what do you think about that?

I have discovered that Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 is in early pre-production stages as we speak! Part 1??? That leaves me wondering if the movie will be broken down into 3 parts, just like in the book. If that is so, is there really enough content in "book one" of Breaking Dawn to create an entire movie with? And to add to that, how much more can my patience stand?! Anyone know anything about this?? I would love some feedback!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen said:
great comment! I also agree that I am always wanting more, and in fact, when I finished the saga books (the first time), I was almost sad to a point that I couldn't have more of Edward and Bella. I think Stephanie Meyer could keep going with them, or even start a new storyline with Renesmee and Jacob! There is so much she could do with that!

michelle wilson said:
i am just giving my opinion on this . i am far from any kind of expert. but i am thinking they are just going to try to " milk " the twilight saga for all they can. if they just did the 4 movies like the books that would be the end and then we would all hate that because we wouldn't get more of our fav vampires and such. i have been totally stuck on the story of bella and edward from the very first chapter i read. i have been hungry for more of the story. i am sure i'm not the only one LOL i think the money makers are spot on to drag out the movies. i am sure the film people can find enough story line to cover everything.
your friend,michelle


I so agree with you on this.
That's exactly what I think!! It will leave viewers in suspense and will seal the deal for the second part:)

Olympia said:
i think that it will be better if they end the first movie at the part when she's giving birth to Renesmee ending with the last beat of her heart and then the second one starting with Bella as a newborn!
that would be cool! :)
i heard that and i agree that they need to make more than just one movie. I think that it's just impossible to fit whole book in just one..they would mess it up. two movies are totaly ok, but three are little bit too much..
and i agree with michelle.. summit and everybody who work on this movie earn millions on just one movie. when it all finishes that will be end of one very payfull period lol.. (:
so..i really think that they need to make two movies from breaking dawn :D
I think they have to make more then one movie because it is a LONG book....maybe two or three ...doesn't matter to me I'll see all of them....(sigh)....
You know it!!

catherine said:
I think they have to make more then one movie because it is a LONG book....maybe two or three ...doesn't matter to me I'll see all of them....(sigh)....
I have never been one for continuation films or multi-parters, like Lord of the Rings and the final book of Harry Potter. But since both Deathly Hallows and Breaking Dawn were big books crammed with all kinds of good stuff that you would hate to see left out of the film, I can understand and adjust to breakdown into two films.

Even more important is the timing factor. It will have only been about two years since the production start of Twilight and the scheduled release of Eclipse (June 30, 2010). Which means it is conceivable that both parts of Breaking Dawn could be release with in the same 12 month period, thereby easing the anxiety of waiting for the next part. I hoped they can keep up the fast pace of film production that they have thus far been able to do ( a near record pace for three films). It's not that I want to hurry to end of the books, but more that I just really want to see the books move to film. Then I can enjoy both the books and the films.

If they do split Breaking Dawn into two movies, I just hope they keep true to the book and avoid leaving out scenes or changing scenes from the books like they did in Twilight. Great movie, but the book was so much better.
I also read recently that both Rob and Kristen got a big pay increase for New Moon. Both salaries are reported to be about $12 million each, up from the $2 million each they received for Twilight. That being the case, it would be understandable that all of the actors would love to see the series go on as long as possible. Just think of their earning power if the books were spread out over 5 movies instead of just 4. If the series remains popular, everyone involved in the productions would stand to make big bucks. Just hope the studio spends some of it's earnings on making all of the films top quality. They seem to be on the right track for now.
I totally agree with you! Books always tend to be better than their movies. Wow, I really enjoyed your opinion and all the info you shared, thanks so much for your comment!

robert sutton said:
I have never been one for continuation films or multi-parters, like Lord of the Rings and the final book of Harry Potter. But since both Deathly Hallows and Breaking Dawn were big books crammed with all kinds of good stuff that you would hate to see left out of the film, I can understand and adjust to breakdown into two films.

Even more important is the timing factor. It will have only been about two years since the production start of Twilight and the scheduled release of Eclipse (June 30, 2010). Which means it is conceivable that both parts of Breaking Dawn could be release with in the same 12 month period, thereby easing the anxiety of waiting for the next part. I hoped they can keep up the fast pace of film production that they have thus far been able to do ( a near record pace for three films). It's not that I want to hurry to end of the books, but more that I just really want to see the books move to film. Then I can enjoy both the books and the films.

If they do split Breaking Dawn into two movies, I just hope they keep true to the book and avoid leaving out scenes or changing scenes from the books like they did in Twilight. Great movie, but the book was so much better.
yes, i think they can also start new storyline for Renesmee & Jacob. I'd love to see Jacob's happy ending too when Nessie fully grown up & will marry with Jacob. Let say in the end of Breaking Dawn movie, there should be a cameo appearance for fully mature Nessie who will be play by (probably Taylor Swift, Avril lavigne or any other teen sensations that suits for Nessie's role) ^_^

Kelly Ann Randall Cullen said:
great comment! I also agree that I am always wanting more, and in fact, when I finished the saga books (the first time), I was almost sad to a point that I couldn't have more of Edward and Bella. I think Stephanie Meyer could keep going with them, or even start a new storyline with Renesmee and Jacob! There is so much she could do with that!

michelle wilson said:
i am just giving my opinion on this . i am far from any kind of expert. but i am thinking they are just going to try to " milk " the twilight saga for all they can. if they just did the 4 movies like the books that would be the end and then we would all hate that because we wouldn't get more of our fav vampires and such. i have been totally stuck on the story of bella and edward from the very first chapter i read. i have been hungry for more of the story. i am sure i'm not the only one LOL i think the money makers are spot on to drag out the movies. i am sure the film people can find enough story line to cover everything.
your friend,michelle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...