Which music do you think should be on the Breaking Dawn sountrack???

I think...
We Are Man and Wife- Michelle Featherstone
BECAUSE... It's a good wedding song... haha but it's really beautiful

Sound of Pulling Heaven Down- Blue October
BECAUSE... from Edward's perspective it works and the lyrics are awesome

Sweet Religion- Imogen Heap
BECAUSE... for Bella, because Edward is her sweet religion, especially Isle Esme and that "first night of forever"

The Wolves (Act I And II)- Bon Iver
BECAUSE... How Jake feels about Bella when she's pregnant and wants to visit her but doesn't want to stay away either

When Your Heart Stops Beating- +44
BECAUSE... that's exactly how Jake feels about Bella when she nearly dies

Congratulations- Blue October
BECAUSE... How Jake feels about Bella, how Bella felt about Edward it just all around fits

Furr- Blitzen Trapper
BECAUSE... It makes me think of Jake and the wolf pack and just breaking dawn in general

Tags: bella, breaking, dawn, edward, jacob, jake, music, renesmee, soundtrack, wedding

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my breaking dawn playlist... ( still a work in progress... i have yet to arrange them in their proper scene or something... hopefully soon.. sigh!)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Great choice of music....i love them all.
HOW LET THE DOGS OUT I think this song will be good when Jake leves the wolf pack
love your play list love robs song awesome

sky santos said:
my breaking dawn playlist... ( still a work in progress... i have yet to arrange them in their proper scene or something... hopefully soon.. sigh!)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
love the song choices...would definately like to see another paramore song on the track along with some others
I love the songs you chose i have My never, Sound of pulling heaven down, and hate me by Blue October form the Breaking dawn playlist in the back of the special book on my ipod. I like the song Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman for a part between edward and renesmee. watch this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUYqSU8Je2I
p.s. i know mackenzie foy is renesmee but this was before she was cast and the little girl in the video is Gemma Devine
"You & Me" by Lifehouse is an amazing song & perfect for the wedding.

@sky santos: I LOVE "Everything" by Lifehouse! That is one I was going to post as well. For me that song IS Bella & Edward's song.

Those are the only two I can think of right now. I would love any Muse, Paramore & Robert Pattinson songs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...