To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or disliked about the movie; what made you sad; what made you laugh; what you thought was done well or what you thought could have been done better.

Tags: awesome, breaking, dawn, discussion, movie, one, part, spoilers, thread

Views: 1102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't really like that most of the drama of the birth and the pregnancy are cut out and it's all over very quick but in the book its quite a bit part.

I think It's an amazing movie, at first I was upset by the werewolves and the Cullens fight, but I was most upset about to the extent of how they portraid Edward during the pregnancy time, I mean, the books never made him out to be that cold and mean to Bella during that time! That was the most upsetting. Also, they probably should've mentioned the ilegalty of have an immortal baby, which she isn't I know, but I'm just wondering if they are gonna just leave out how *spoiler alert for Breaking Dawn Part 2* Renesmee is suppose to be ilegal in the Volturi's eyes, so how does the war/fight/battle begin if not in the book?.....
They kinda had to make it shorter! It's a movie!

Emma Louise said:

I didn't really like that most of the drama of the birth and the pregnancy are cut out and it's all over very quick but in the book its quite a bit part.

I loved the movie, of course Jasper should have explained about the mountain lions and bears, and they should have added in Carlisle telling Bella about the immortal children along with Denali Coven's Mother I'm really thinking she had a half vampire but they didn't know about him.

and they should have kept Jacob as a wolf when he went to the Cullens to warn them,

After seeing this movie, I can only come to one thought.  I am starting Team Leah.  Damn she is hot!!!

I loved part 1 of breking dawn but it was pretty discussing at the end of art one bu other than that i was pretty AWESOME in my terms

~Kay~

The Whole Movie Was Awesome ...Better Than Awesome

My Favourite Part Was When Edward Started To Hear Renesmee's Thoughts

But I Cryed A Bit When Edward Was Shouting At Bella After Carlisle Said The Fetus Wasn't Compatable With Her Body.

<3 I HAVE TO GO TO THE TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PT 2 PREMIER...Couldnt Go To Pt1 Unfortunetly ='(

I Dont Know Really It Dosent Even Say It In The Book ...I Guess It Depends On Renesmee Weather She Falls In Love With Jake Or Not

My English name is Alan.I am a Chinese high school student.I had watched The Twilight Saga Ⅰ—Ⅳ.Now,I have become a fan.I admired the affection between Edward and Bella.On the Internet ,I knew Kristen Stewart is Robert Pattinson’s girlfriend.I wished happiness to them.
When I watched The Twilight Saga Ⅳ,I were attracted by the Isle Esme. Although I know it ,I did’t kwon if it actually exists.Of course I did’t know where it is.So I wanted to know if it actually exists and where it is.
I get this page by Google.I don’t know can you help me.
Send to Alancullen@gmail.com.

i dont know where it is Alan, but i wish i could go there too! it looks so beautiful! i think that in the movie they made the house better than i could have ever imagined it. i CANT WAIT for the next one!!!!! soo excited, counting down to when i can buy midnight tickets. i am really exited to see how the portray nessie and jake! (excited to see jake as always!) 

my fav part was definitely when edward started hearing the baby's thought! i will always remember that! <333

That was one of my favourite parts as well <3

sarahniamh said:

i dont know where it is Alan, but i wish i could go there too! it looks so beautiful! i think that in the movie they made the house better than i could have ever imagined it. i CANT WAIT for the next one!!!!! soo excited, counting down to when i can buy midnight tickets. i am really exited to see how the portray nessie and jake! (excited to see jake as always!) 

my fav part was definitely when edward started hearing the baby's thought! i will always remember that! <333

i loved how the wedding looked and the birthing scen was the best part because how edward had to go in and get the baby out of her beacuse the baby was deiying and how ros cut her opin and she smelled the blood and jakpush her out of the way and the when the baby was out of bella edward sed it was renemee and she smilled and then ask to hlod her and renesmee bit bella and the edward took her and held her and sed hey hey hey and then bella start to stope birthing so edward tolled jake to take her and he sed no and rose sed she can do it and that she ok and edward gave the baby to rose and then he put his venum in her hart and jake ask what it was and he sed my venum  and jake kep pounding on her hart but when he thout she was dead he went out side and seth ask what was rong and leah sed bella dead and seth got sad jake was crying and edward was still teying to get all the venum in her he had to bite her and he kep pounding on her hart and the he start to bella no no no and stay with me bella baby and they when i wolf were coming he called jaspher and alice and he kiss her on the for hed and sed ur going to be all right and then went out side with jaspher and alice and jaspher gos ur out number and alice sed by alot and edward sed i want let them hert my family and then sam gos affter edward and then all the wolf start going affter jaspher and alice but then the rest of the famliy shows up and jake gos in side to kill the baby but in ends up inperinting on her and then he gos out side so stop the pack he sed stop u kill her u kill be then he changs into a wolf and they  all live and edward tell the family what jake did and edward give him this look that can kill so does emmit and edward tells the  what it means for jake to inperint on renesmee and affter that rose and alice dress her and clean her up edward tell his dad that he think he was too late but he sed lisen to her hart and as she is tranforming u see all her old memory and when that was done her hart got faster and then stoped and opend her eyes and that was really cool to wach i thout that breaking dawn was on of my favorit twilight movies but eclips is still number on but i will miss twilight so much it is the best movies ever it is why better then harry poter i will allwhy be a twihard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...