To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or disliked about the movie; what made you sad; what made you laugh; what you thought was done well or what you thought could have been done better.

Tags: awesome, breaking, dawn, discussion, movie, one, part, spoilers, thread

Views: 1082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know where i can watch the movIe online for free?

hi i have seen the movie too and felt that the beggining was quite rushed. I know they cant get everything in the movie, but was disapointed that they couldnt even get the colour of bellas going away outfit right. I too would of liked to have seen Charlies reaction to the news that bella was getting married.

It was amazing to see the contact between the wolves and i am team edward by the way but thought it was great to see the wolves side.

I loved seeing Edward lose his temper too

As for the dress (what i could see through my tears) had such an amazing back detail. I must admit that i found the front rather plain.

I was not expecting the film to continue into her transformation which i thought was excellent.

Sorry to go on but i loved every bit of this movie. I cant wait to go back and see it again

I haven't found it yet but I've been looking.

Lady_Cullen said:

Does anyone know where i can watch the movIe online for free?

Everyone seems to be in agreement that the dress front was really lame but the back was gorgeous.

isabella marie said:

hi i have seen the movie too and felt that the beggining was quite rushed. I know they cant get everything in the movie, but was disapointed that they couldnt even get the colour of bellas going away outfit right. I too would of liked to have seen Charlies reaction to the news that bella was getting married.

It was amazing to see the contact between the wolves and i am team edward by the way but thought it was great to see the wolves side.

I loved seeing Edward lose his temper too

As for the dress (what i could see through my tears) had such an amazing back detail. I must admit that i found the front rather plain.

I was not expecting the film to continue into her transformation which i thought was excellent.

Sorry to go on but i loved every bit of this movie. I cant wait to go back and see it again

I haven't seen the movie yet but was anxious to read what everyone thought about it. I am waiting a few days until the movie crowd thins out some. I heard that the birth scene was brutal and bloody ?  I think that all of the actors and characters are awesome ~ I am team Jacob :)

Saw the movie Saturday and really enjoyed it. My favorite part was the Wedding and Jacob using his Alpha voice for the first time. Other people are saying it was hokey but I liked the way they did it. A few changes from the book especially the Vampire = Wolf fight I enjoyed. I liked the fact that just because I read the book that I couldn't tell exactly what would happen. All in all I thought they did a good job

Birth scene made me wince lol. The movie as a whole was really good :)

Peyton Douglas said:

I haven't seen the movie yet but was anxious to read what everyone thought about it. I am waiting a few days until the movie crowd thins out some. I heard that the birth scene was brutal and bloody ?  I think that all of the actors and characters are awesome ~ I am team Jacob :)

In the scene where Edward is in the water, if I was Bella at that point I would've grabbed his clothes and hid them, got into my p.j's and just waited lolz xx

I hated how the skipped Bella and the cars the way they tell charlie and wen Jane goes to the park!!! THE MOVIE WENT BY SO FAST!!!!

the movie was amazing..of course i missed alot of things ( Telling charlie thats they are getting married  , jokes between jacob and rosalie and more ) but other than that it was perfect..i liked everything ..Taylor was amazing ..i loved jacob soooo much in BD more than eclipse..his imprinting on Renesemee was Really good , wasnt weird like i thought..cant wait for part 2..i cant believe that we have to wait another year..thats really bad :(

If it were me at the part when they went swimming, i think bella should've just stole edwards close, hid them and just waited inside lolz xx

Miss Melissa J. said:

Here are my thoughts!

A lot of people don't like the part where all the wolves are talking in their heads and Sam's like growling at them to submit and Jacob's like NOOO! I liked that part. I especially like Jacob's not submitting.

Burning man Edward...when he was pushing on Bella's chest to get her heart started back up, saying "don't die don't die don't die!" That broke my soul into pieces. Just saying.

I thought they really stepped up the acting in this movie.

At first, when I heard that they brought back Carter Burwell to do the score, I was not pleased but after the movie I thought it was a genius move. It really tied the series together. Very beautiful.

Loved the toasts! I thought they were hilarious!

Also loved the credits scene. Aro seemed creepily calm. "first it's the spelling and then it's the grammar."

I wished they would have shoved in the blonde jokes, though.

OMG THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS AMAZING! I CANT BELIEVE THEY LEFT OFF LIKE THAT! not gonna lie, i cried! only 1 more movie and then the Twilight saga will be over! just thinking about it makes me wanna cry! My favorite part was when she was turning into a vampire and she was remembering all the parts where she was with Edward in previous movies.  This movie couldnt have been made any more perfect, considering Stephanie Meyer produced it.... It followed the book perfectly. Anything less would have disapointed me! AHHHHHHH it was just so FREEKING GOOD!!!!!!!!! does anyone know when it will go onto dvd?? <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...