To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or disliked about the movie; what made you sad; what made you laugh; what you thought was done well or what you thought could have been done better.

Tags: awesome, breaking, dawn, discussion, movie, one, part, spoilers, thread

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Even though im a Team Jacob fan, i found that Edward in this movie was great. I love it when he starts speaking portugese and he tells Bella, " No measure of time with you will be long enough. but we'll start with forever."

I loved the whole turning into a vamp part with the flashblacks as well! And having songs from the Twilight soundtrack just made it perfect!

I think the movie will probably go on DVD in March or so. That is my guess.
Rachel Cullen said:

OMG THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS AMAZING! I CANT BELIEVE THEY LEFT OFF LIKE THAT! not gonna lie, i cried! only 1 more movie and then the Twilight saga will be over! just thinking about it makes me wanna cry! My favorite part was when she was turning into a vampire and she was remembering all the parts where she was with Edward in previous movies.  This movie couldnt have been made any more perfect, considering Stephanie Meyer produced it.... It followed the book perfectly. Anything less would have disapointed me! AHHHHHHH it was just so FREEKING GOOD!!!!!!!!! does anyone know when it will go onto dvd?? <3

i love all things twilight...but I hated this movie.  what a huge disappointment this movie was for me. 

several things that really bothered me....the wolf pack fighting....lack of wedding scene.  the wedding gown completely nothing like what bella would wear.  they could have spent an additional 30 minutes making this film about 2 hours long and allowed us to see more of the wedding and reception. 

i was excited when i heard about carter burwell coming back.  i gotta say, the whole soundtrack is a let down along with this movie.  I can't even believe all of the things that were wrong with this movie.  again, the love bella and jacob share is not portrayed in this film...as jacob is the one begging bella to keep her heart beating and fighting as well to save her. it was a very poor adaptation of the book.

as far as the acting goes...this is the first film where i felt like they were acting...and doing it badly like reading from que cards.  the whole movie was awful.  awful awful awful.  although i'll admit it, i'm such a junkie, i'll watch over and over.  i'll own it when it comes out on dvd just because it's twilight.  i hope pt. 2 is better but i don't expect it to be.

very disappointed!  :(

Rachel Cullen said:

OMG THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS AMAZING! I CANT BELIEVE THEY LEFT OFF LIKE THAT! not gonna lie, i cried! only 1 more movie and then the Twilight saga will be over! just thinking about it makes me wanna cry! My favorite part was when she was turning into a vampire and she was remembering all the parts where she was with Edward in previous movies.  This movie couldnt have been made any more perfect, considering Stephanie Meyer produced it.... It followed the book perfectly. Anything less would have disapointed me! AHHHHHHH it was just so FREEKING GOOD!!!!!!!!! does anyone know when it will go onto dvd?? <3

did you see the same movie as i did?  more perfect?  followed the book perfectly?  you must have been reading and watching something other than BD. 

It was so funny when Bella comes in with her lingerie and just awkwardly stood there! :)

I strongly disagree. This movie was perfect! And the soundtrack wasn't a disappointment. It wasn't the best of the four but definatly wasn't the worst! ^^

I loved the movie but I think it would have been a bigger cliff hanger if they left it right before she had her baby. I mean the cliffhanger they had was okay but stopping right before the baby would raise up a lot of suspicion on how the scene is going to play out 

Yes bt then what was the point of the part 1? They needed some big event to happen. 

Alice Renesme Cullen said:

I loved the movie but I think it would have been a bigger cliff hanger if they left it right before she had her baby. I mean the cliffhanger they had was okay but stopping right before the baby would raise up a lot of suspicion on how the scene is going to play out 

I just saw it!! It was amazing!! Everything that I had expected! And more!! I'm glad they stuck to the book this time and listened to the fans! I agree that the dress was too plain in the front but the back and sleeves were pretty and lacy! The birth was not as gruesome as others have claimed, but I'm glad they showed the part where her system is undergoing the transformation! The fight between the vamps and the wolves was not in the book but it needed some action or it will be boring somewhat. I wished they showed the part where Rosalie threw the dog bowl at Jacob, but clearly there was resentment between them. Im just upset we have to wait another year for the second one
Yes! But I think the dress summed up Bella very well. The front was plain which shows what she seems like to everyone. The back was very detailed, beautiful, unique, and breathtaking just as Bella seems to Edward. It was perfect!!!!!

Amanda (Lady Starlight) said:
I just saw it!! It was amazing!! Everything that I had expected! And more!! I'm glad they stuck to the book this time and listened to the fans! I agree that the dress was too plain in the front but the back and sleeves were pretty and lacy! The birth was not as gruesome as others have claimed, but I'm glad they showed the part where her system is undergoing the transformation! The fight between the vamps and the wolves was not in the book but it needed some action or it will be boring somewhat. I wished they showed the part where Rosalie threw the dog bowl at Jacob, but clearly there was resentment between them. Im just upset we have to wait another year for the second one
Yep now everyone wants one LOL

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes! But I think the dress summed up Bella very well. The front was plain which shows what she seems like to everyone. The back was very detailed, beautiful, unique, and breathtaking just as Bella seems to Edward. It was perfect!!!!!

Yes! Lol I mean I would wear it... Even if Bella didn't!

Yep now everyone wants one LOL

Rachel Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...