To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or disliked about the movie; what made you sad; what made you laugh; what you thought was done well or what you thought could have been done better.

Tags: awesome, breaking, dawn, discussion, movie, one, part, spoilers, thread

Views: 1084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't be able to wear it I have too much back flab lol

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes! Lol I mean I would wear it... Even if Bella didn't!

Amanda (Lady Starlight) said:
Yep now everyone wants one LOL

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes! But I think the dress summed up Bella very well. The front was plain which shows what she seems like to everyone. The back was very detailed, beautiful, unique, and breathtaking just as Bella seems to Edward. It was perfect!!!!!

I just saw it!! It was amazing!! Everything that I had expected! And more!! I'm glad they stuck to the book this time and listened to the fans! I agree that the dress was too plain in the front but the back and sleeves were pretty and lacy! The birth was not as gruesome as others have claimed, but I'm glad they showed the part where her system is undergoing the transformation! The fight between the vamps and the wolves was not in the book but it needed some action or it will be boring somewhat. I wished they showed the part where Rosalie threw the dog bowl at Jacob, but clearly there was resentment between them. Im just upset we have to wait another year for the second one
Ha! Well I have a bad case of scoliosis so I probably couldn't fit my ugly painful hunchback in it anyways...

I wouldn't be able to wear it I have too much back flab lol

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes! Lol I mean I would wear it... Even if Bella didn't!

Yep now everyone wants one LOL

Rachel Cullen said:
Yes! But I think the dress summed up Bella very well. The front was plain which shows what she seems like to everyone. The back was very detailed, beautiful, unique, and breathtaking just as Bella seems to Edward. It was perfect!!!!!

I just saw it!! It was amazing!! Everything that I had expected! And more!! I'm glad they stuck to the book this time and listened to the fans! I agree that the dress was too plain in the front but the back and sleeves were pretty and lacy! The birth was not as gruesome as others have claimed, but I'm glad they showed the part where her system is undergoing the transformation! The fight between the vamps and the wolves was not in the book but it needed some action or it will be boring somewhat. I wished they showed the part where Rosalie threw the dog bowl at Jacob, but clearly there was resentment between them. Im just upset we have to wait another year for the second one

I didn't like the fact they didn't tell Charlie :( Or the fact Irina was at the wedding, when she wasn't in the book. if they aren't going to have her as a catalyst for the Volturi's visit, they should have just left her out imo.

I also think the whole "there is something I haven't told you yet" scene was reminiscent of the "you need to see what I look like in the sunlight" scene. Both pointless. She already knows he was a killer (plus it wasn't in THIS book), so why would she be put off now? (as in the twilight film when she could have said, well Edward, I am glad you told me I needed to see what you look like in the sunlight...cos being a killer I can handle, you could kill me at any time, that I can handle, but I can't handle you sparkling like a diamond in the sun, we are so over lol).

And I can understand that they had extra fighting scenes that didn't happen in the book, because they have to cater to people who haven't read the book, boyfriends being dragged along etc, when they might not have seen the other films and find the whole wedding thing boring (shocking I know but it does happen lol) but did they have to set it so Jacob looked as though he "played" the other side when he didn't.

My main gripe with the wolves, there wasn't enough of them in it. They seemed to spend more time human, or insinuating they were going to run human, they didn't. Of course that didn't spoil it for my 7 month old daughter who sat entranced all the way through....she is definitely a wolf girl :( she shouted back to them which ever form they were in lol.

Negativity over...too many good points :D I loved the wolf speak...I didn't think it sounded robotic or tinny...I thought it was a good representation, all the interlaced voices. They had to have it so it sounded a bit different after all, how else could they have done it? 

I loved Bella's expression on her face when she saw the damaged room as if to say ooops :D And how they had her remembering the night before.

And I thought the whole pregnancy scene was really well done. She looked terrible. It wasn't even noticeable that the Bella at the end, her body wasn't real. Had I not read the interview or watched it, I can't remember, with Rob in where he talked about it, I wouldn't have known. Would have thought it was just clever camera work. I loved the whole changing scene, we knew it was gory, but we didn't see what we could have done, much to my 9 year olds relief as we wouldn't let him see it until we had seen it first, so unfortunately we had to go again ;)

Speeches, excellent, Volturi....well at least Bianca got taken out for a drink after, my hubby said *groans * lol.

Cannot wait for part 2, I don't see why we have to wait a whole year *impatient face*

From what I hear, the fido scene and Edward punching Jacob after imprinting, WERE filmed, so fingers crossed they are in the dvd.

i was hoping to see the blonde jokes and jake dream when he sleeps in the door entrance and rose bending the metal bowl like a dog bowl there is soo much that has been missed but then we have still got the best part of the book to come hopefully we wil be able to see zafrina's imaeswith just edwards voice when he explains to bella about the images an kate helping train bella xxxTEAM EDWARD

Melissa (Missy) J. said:

Here are my thoughts!

A lot of people don't like the part where all the wolves are talking in their heads and Sam's like growling at them to submit and Jacob's like NOOO! I liked that part. I especially like Jacob's not submitting.

Burning man Edward...when he was pushing on Bella's chest to get her heart started back up, saying "don't die don't die don't die!" That broke my soul into pieces. Just saying.

I thought they really stepped up the acting in this movie.

At first, when I heard that they brought back Carter Burwell to do the score, I was not pleased but after the movie I thought it was a genius move. It really tied the series together. Very beautiful.

Loved the toasts! I thought they were hilarious!

Also loved the credits scene. Aro seemed creepily calm. "first it's the spelling and then it's the grammar."

I wished they would have shoved in the blonde jokes, though.

I adored the movie! My favorite parts were the toasts, Jessica (smh) wow...and the honeymoon! (Fans self erracticaly) Robert Pattinson's backkkkkk! He's so goregous :) I also liked the part where Edward heard the baby's thoughts, that part brought tears. And the birth was so saddddd! When Edward said "Come to to me baby please" :( :( But a kick ass part was when Bella opened her eyes and they were red!!

I didnt care for the front of the wedding dress either though I thought the rest made up for it lol...i thought that the movie was awesome...i loved it all and now i cant wait for part 2 woohoo......

I was very disappointed with BD part 1. I was so excited & held high expectations & I was so let down. There was alot of corny parts, alot of slow parts & it was just not as romantic as I thought it would be. BD so far is the least of my favs from the saga. I just hope part 2 is way better. Looking forward to that one! =} 

Wished they made a more scenes where Rosalie and Jacob where at eachothers face. I wanted to see her make Jacob's lunch with Fido on his bowl.

Team Jacob all the way!

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALREADY SEEN IT LIKE SIX TIMES! THE END REALLY TICKED ME OFF THOUGH THE WAY IT ZOOMED IN ON BELLAS EYES AFTER HER TRANSFORMATION ENDED THEN SHE OPENED THEM AND IT JUST ENDED.

AND WHEN ESME, CARLISLE, AND EMMETT WERE RUNNING THROUGH THE FOREST TO GET BELLA MORE BLOOD THEN THE WOLVES HAD HER SURROUNDED AND I WAS UPSET CAUSE I THOUGHT ESME WAS DONE FOR THEN CARLISLE WHOOSHED IN AND KICKED THE CRAP OUT OF ONE OF THE WOLVES AND THEY GOT AWAY. I LIKE THAT PART CAUSE THE CULLENS GOT AWAY

I AM RELIEVED ABOUT THE HONEYMOON SCENE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SHOWED AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD WHICH PLEASES ME BECAUSE REAL OR NOT WHAT BELLA AND EDWAR DO IN THEIR SPARE TIME  ALONE BETWEEN THEM AND  REALLY DONT WANNA KNOW

Twilight:breaking dawn part 1 was awesome ,I do wish they put some blonde jokes and also when Jacob went 2 the park 2 find a girl that he liked ,anyway twilight:breaking dawn part 2 is going b aweome bcus bella is going 2 b a vampire

I LOVED Breaking Dawn part 1 !! Cant wait to see part 2 though (:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...