To avoid spoilers in the main chat, I have created the official Breaking Dawn Part 1 movie discussion thread! Discuss what you liked or disliked about the movie; what made you sad; what made you laugh; what you thought was done well or what you thought could have been done better.

Tags: awesome, breaking, dawn, discussion, movie, one, part, spoilers, thread

Views: 1134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I loved the wedding part so much!! I cried:-(
The whole movie was awesome, I felt so bad for Jake.

Kristina Richter said:

i loved how the wedding looked and the birthing scen was the best part because how edward had to go in and get the baby out of her beacuse the baby was deiying and how ros cut her opin and she smelled the blood and jakpush her out of the way and the when the baby was out of bella edward sed it was renemee and she smilled and then ask to hlod her and renesmee bit bella and the edward took her and held her and sed hey hey hey and then bella start to stope birthing so edward tolled jake to take her and he sed no and rose sed she can do it and that she ok and edward gave the baby to rose and then he put his venum in her hart and jake ask what it was and he sed my venum  and jake kep pounding on her hart but when he thout she was dead he went out side and seth ask what was rong and leah sed bella dead and seth got sad jake was crying and edward was still teying to get all the venum in her he had to bite her and he kep pounding on her hart and the he start to bella no no no and stay with me bella baby and they when i wolf were coming he called jaspher and alice and he kiss her on the for hed and sed ur going to be all right and then went out side with jaspher and alice and jaspher gos ur out number and alice sed by alot and edward sed i want let them hert my family and then sam gos affter edward and then all the wolf start going affter jaspher and alice but then the rest of the famliy shows up and jake gos in side to kill the baby but in ends up inperinting on her and then he gos out side so stop the pack he sed stop u kill her u kill be then he changs into a wolf and they  all live and edward tell the family what jake did and edward give him this look that can kill so does emmit and edward tells the  what it means for jake to inperint on renesmee and affter that rose and alice dress her and clean her up edward tell his dad that he think he was too late but he sed lisen to her hart and as she is tranforming u see all her old memory and when that was done her hart got faster and then stoped and opend her eyes and that was really cool to wach i thout that breaking dawn was on of my favorit twilight movies but eclips is still number on but i will miss twilight so much it is the best movies ever it is why better then harry poter i will allwhy be a twihard

I loved the wedding part so much!! I cried:-(
The whole movie was awesome, I felt so bad for Jake.

Kristina Richter said:

i loved how the wedding looked and the birthing scen was the best part because how edward had to go in and get the baby out of her beacuse the baby was deiying and how ros cut her opin and she smelled the blood and jakpush her out of the way and the when the baby was out of bella edward sed it was renemee and she smilled and then ask to hlod her and renesmee bit bella and the edward took her and held her and sed hey hey hey and then bella start to stope birthing so edward tolled jake to take her and he sed no and rose sed she can do it and that she ok and edward gave the baby to rose and then he put his venum in her hart and jake ask what it was and he sed my venum  and jake kep pounding on her hart but when he thout she was dead he went out side and seth ask what was rong and leah sed bella dead and seth got sad jake was crying and edward was still teying to get all the venum in her he had to bite her and he kep pounding on her hart and the he start to bella no no no and stay with me bella baby and they when i wolf were coming he called jaspher and alice and he kiss her on the for hed and sed ur going to be all right and then went out side with jaspher and alice and jaspher gos ur out number and alice sed by alot and edward sed i want let them hert my family and then sam gos affter edward and then all the wolf start going affter jaspher and alice but then the rest of the famliy shows up and jake gos in side to kill the baby but in ends up inperinting on her and then he gos out side so stop the pack he sed stop u kill her u kill be then he changs into a wolf and they  all live and edward tell the family what jake did and edward give him this look that can kill so does emmit and edward tells the  what it means for jake to inperint on renesmee and affter that rose and alice dress her and clean her up edward tell his dad that he think he was too late but he sed lisen to her hart and as she is tranforming u see all her old memory and when that was done her hart got faster and then stoped and opend her eyes and that was really cool to wach i thout that breaking dawn was on of my favorit twilight movies but eclips is still number on but i will miss twilight so much it is the best movies ever it is why better then harry poter i will allwhy be a twihard

Jeez...where to start. After reading the books you always have parts that were great that they don't put into the movie! I agree with a lot of people on his thread though. I REALLY wish they put in the part of them telling Papa Swan. It was point less to make the comment at the end of "eclipse" "Now we have to tell my dad" if they were not intending to put the part in.

I like the wedding it was really very pretty, I am sad that they twisted the story a bit about Lamont. He was not the original reasoning for the ending of Breaking Dawn II. I will not spoil it for those who have not read it but suffice to say they did a bit of "remaking" on that part and I am not sure why for the original story line was far more comprehensive! Though I see they would have had to add in reasoning in Part 1 to tie in so maybe they just ran out of time. The new story line is that Aro wants to possess the new born child's abilities such as he does Edwards' & Alice's. There is a lot of pointless info in the last part of this story (in the book) that I personally could have lived without but I guess I will post that after II comes out; I doubt that they will be putting it in anyhow, lol.

I must have a misstep in the book because I thought that new born Reneseme biting Bella was more significant than they portrayed in the movie. I thought it was her bite that brought Bella back but I will have to read it again....lol

They also should have at least touched a bit on them building her tolerance of the morphine for that ending part it would not make sense to anyone not reading the book. If I had not read the book I would not have understood the writhing in pain in her mind and the morphine restraining her from showing any emotion. THUS, Edward was seeming so confused when Bella was not responding.....FYI, it is because they were building Bella up on the morphine so that Edward would not have to watch her suffer. Any other renditions of that from anyone else?

ALSO PS to the producers, THAT was not the dress the author described in the book!!! I really thought that them putting her in the blue dress in the end truly messed with a funny part of the beginning of part II.....so sad, sometimes people should do a forum like this to get input of the readers minds eye. I know they cannot please everyone but at least get an idea right?

AS for the upcoming! I am excited to meet the new characters! Very excited to see Bella turn (who isn't right?) and so excited for all to see what Bella can do hehehe.......I hope they do continue on with the story line. I read that Stephanie was thinking of putting the story out in view of Reneseme or Taylor.....not sure how that would read......maybe more from Taylor than Reneseme since she is a new character in the last movie! More relation to Jacob than the child......not sure where she would go with it! Everything is pretty much covered in the last one unless they thought of a cliff hanger! I am unsure as to which way they are going to go on Reneseme so it would be hard to think on where they would go, since the story line was changed up they may take out a lot of the parts about the child in order to place closure on the story.

Did anyone else catch that on the story line change up in eclipse with Lamont? (those who read the book I mean)

lol this might get yanked I may be saying too much LMAO......

just saw the extended version and it was great! glad i went out to get it and watched it tonight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...