Hey all! I am planning on camping out for the BD premiere this year in LA and it will be my first premiere ever. I have no clue what I am doing and plan on flying out there alone so I was wondering if anyone else planned on going this November? If so, does anyone know how to go about planning such a trip? Premiere goers past and present please speak up and help out a fellow Twihard. I could really use some advice about how to camp out, what to bring....especially for those of us who are from out of town....and how to go about everything. Thanks!

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Premiere

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! I posted in another part that I am too attending the premier. This will be my first one. Make sure you get there by 6:00 am on Thursday the 10th. They do give out numbered wrist bands. You can only bring a 4x4 tent and no cooking outside /or drinking allowed. My friends and I are getting a hotel room for showering, etc. We are packing coolers as well. I only live 400 miles away which is cool. Not sure where you are located, but it is in the Nokia plaza in LA. You CANNOT line up before 6:00 am on Thursday. I am just going to go out on a limb that people will be right by ready to run or swarm at that time. There is the convention as well and Rob/Kristen/Taylor will be there only on Saturday. Go to the Creation Entertainment website. General admission is 25.00 and I think the other one is 50.00. I did a convention a few years ago in SF and it was sooo fun. I would go but I am already leaving Wed for the premiere. You will NOT be allowed in the area for fans without a numbered wrist band and there will be Summit security around who will do random checks as well. You cannot transfer them either. Whoever is going I would love to meet you crazy twihard fans who are just like me!

Oh- the convention is Friday Nov 4th through Sunday Nov the 6th.
You should get there on Thursday. Friday morning there will already be a line.

Vanessa Nekuda said:
Hey guys,
It's good to see other people planning to go. I'm from Camano Island WA and I've booked my trip so lets hope I booked it for the right dates. In the past people were aloud to line up 4 days before the premiere so I'm leaving Thurs. Nov. 10th and hopeing that the line up starts Friday moring. It's kinda scary because they haven't released any more information and I booked everything based on how they did the eclipse premiere. So what am I supose to bring?

So does anyone have any advice on where to park for the 4 days that I'm camping out there? Does the Nokia theater alow you to camp over night? I can't find this information anywhere.

SO, Thank's guys and I hope to meet some of you soon. 7 DAYS!

i'm getting there Friday morning. We reserved a hotel room for showering and such, and parking too. Did you see the tent city rules yet? same :) 5 DAYS!!! :D
Vanessa Nekuda said:

So does anyone have any advice on where to park for the 4 days that I'm camping out there? Does the Nokia theater alow you to camp over night? I can't find this information anywhere.

SO, Thank's guys and I hope to meet some of you soon. 7 DAYS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...