BREAKING DAWN ( when edward heard the baby's thoughts ) , when bella called the baby EJ

in breaking dawn , when edward heard the baby's thoughts..bella named the baby( EJ ) in page 326 because she thought she is carrying aboy like the boy in her dreams..right 

. EJ  means edward JR or  edward jacob because in chapter , (19 - burning) when bella described the pain of the birth, she was talking about the baby and she called it (my little edward jacob )..so wht EJ means ? ..do anyone know ?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she meant edward jacob because edward is a junior because edwards real dad was named edward too so she couldnt use edward junior i hope u get that sorry if its all tangled up

well i did like that she put jacobs name in the baby because its edwards its just creepy dont u think

Yeah she meant Edward Jacob because she says it in the book

She means Edward Jacob (EJ). :D
thanks guys..but it is weird to call her baby edward jacob....if it was aboy , she want to call him that ...hahahah..but i think edward wont agree..

I too thought it was weird that she would have his middle name be Jacob. I was like What the?!?!?!

I totally get naming him Edward.

sara cullen said:

thanks guys..but it is weird to call her baby edward jacob....if it was aboy , she want to call him that ...hahahah..but i think edward wont agree..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...