BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

Which 10 scenes definitely HAVE to be in the movie in your opinion? I've just been flicking through my book - there are so many that i think need to be shown! What do you think?

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Movie, Scenes

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I would like to see the scene after Bella has given birth and the baby is downstairs with Rosalee and Jacob is drawn downstairs and Edward yells at him" just go"
Well... I would love to see the part when they are at Isle Esme, and they are in bed together! Then in the morning she has pillow feathers all over her, and then notices all of her bruises, and Edward gets all emotional, and says he won't sleep with her again. Another part would be when Bella gets sick and finds out she is pregenant, and then Edward can't even move cuz of the news. And then Carlisle calls so Bella tells him she is pregnant and then Edward wanted to talk to him, and asked, "Is it possible?" Third would be when Jacob sees Bella drinking the blood, and then Bella asks Rosalie to help her up, and go to the bathroom... then she sets her cup down, and it falls so she leans over, and something cracks,a nd she is in agonizing pain. Fourth, of course, would be, when Bella is giving birth and Jacob has to give her mouth to mouth to keep her heart going (while he is shirtless), and then Bella sees Renesmee, but then Renesmee is suddenly gone, and then Edward puts his venom inside her, and she feels all that pain for 2 days, and then when she isn't in pain, and she gets up and she sees Emmet and Jasper guarding the door with everyone else behind them, except for Jacob, Rosalie, and Carlisle. Fifth would be, probably one of my MOST favorite parts from the book, when Bella did Edward a favor, and arm wrestled Emmet, and Emmet lost! That would be so funny to watch and see Emmet (AKA Kellan Lutz) be beaten by Bella. Sixth would be when Bella and Edward got their new cottage, and Bella sees all her clothes, and Edward only has a little bit of clothes. And then they sleep together again. Seventh would be when Irina sees Bella with Renesmee, and smells the wolf, and then runs away. But soon Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming, even the wives. Eighth would be when, Alice leaves them, but I think in the movie they should show Alice as she is leaving... like going to the cottage, writing the note in the book, taring a page from the book and writing on it, going to the wolves and asking permission to cross and swim away with Jasper. Ninth would be when Bella goes to J. Jenks, and meets the man that thinks she is hot. Then goes to see J, and she shows him the picture and. well u know the rest. They should also show when she goes to see him again, and then when she gets home, everybody leaves, and then she goes into Alice's and Jasper's room and finds a bag to pack Renesmee's and Jacob's things. Tenth should be the part where they wait for the Volturi to come, and then Bella dresses Renesmee before they leave the tent, and puts the backpack on her, and tells her that she loves her, and Renesmee asks Bella if she will be going with Jacob. They should also show the part where Bella makes her shield expand, and when Bella puts Renesmee on Jacob's back, and tells Edward that she didn't tell him that because she didn't want Aro to know. Those are the top ten parts I want to see in the movie, but here are a few more good parts that I would also like to see. I would like to see the part where Bella and Edward get married ( but that will probably be in there no matter what). Another part would be when they are at Isle Esme and they are in the water (I think it would be a good scene, because they could show the moon's reflection on top of the water, and Bella in Edward's arms! I think that would be beautiful). Next, would be when Bella is trying to work on her powers. Last would be the very end of the book, made the exact way Stephenie Meyer wrote the book (same details and everything!!!). Hope to see all these in the movie, if not that's okay, but still... it would be great to see it all! They should make it a long movie, since it is the last! Can't wait!!!
Let's see. The Wedding of course, Esme Island, Pregnancy, Edward licking Bella as she turns from mortal to immortal, I would like to see the part when Jake makes it to the wedding & she tells him about the honeymoo and Edward tells him to keep his hands away from Bella (would love to see this), the birth of Renesmee, Can't remember what it is but that thing that Jake does with Renesmee (he ??) help!! I will have to go back to the book. =) the cottage, when jakes takes renesmee, Bella and her special power, of course the arm wrestle between bella and emmett (it would be funny). I would like to see the family involved in the whole wedding thing. Bella drinking blood... I hope they stick to the movie when BD comes out, I will be looking forwards to it. =) Nites.
the wedding, the honey moon, the birth, jacob naked ass when he changed into his human form to talk to jared, her first hunt, see her turing in a vampire, there first love sceen in the cottage, bella using her powers agents the volturi, bella showing her images to edward for frist time, oh stuff it io want the h*** book in dont care how long the movie gose for lol
In my opinion the 10 scenes that must be in breaking down should be :

1- Wedding
2- Honeymoon
3 - The Birth
4- The transformation of Bella
5- The first hunting of Bella
6- The Scene where Bella finds out that Jacob imprint on Renesmee
7- The first long night of Bella and Edward in their own home
8- Bella Learning to use her powers
9- The Battle agaist the Volturi
I agree 100% I love this book it has soo much good stuff!
lets see...first when they go ask charlie for premission(yes it is a memory but still good) the wedding, the reception with jacob mad and then edward and bella dancing when alice breaks it up...the honeymoon with feathers everywhere..and a broken headboard...lol...the pregnancy, edward hearing renessme while bella's still pregnant..the birth..rosalie almost losing it..edward biting her everywhere...jacob imprinting on renesseme..bella burning...waking up..first hunt..first night as a vampire...OMG...MY LIST IS TOO LONG...if they could put everything in omg i would just love it...but lastly please have the end when bella pulls back her shield and finally lets edward in so he can see and HEAR her for the first time ever...as u can tell breaking dawn is my favorite book out of the entire series...
as long a lot of Edward and Bella, I will keep watch it. But my expection about Breaking Dawn is very very...LOW. Still dissapointed with MR and her ugly script !!
Hummm..

1. Wedding
2. Birth of Renesmee
3. Bella Turning into a Vamp
4. Honeymoon
5. Bella Preggers
6. Jacob Imprinting w/Renesemee
7. Bella learning to hunt
8. Bella learning to fight
9. Confrontation with Volturi
10. When Charlie finds out about Renesmee (a figures out whats going on (sorta) with Bella)
mine top ten would have to be:

1. The wedding
2.The honeymoon
3.The birth.
4.Bellas transforming
5.Bellas fist hunt
6.when bella sees j.jenks for the second time and she goes to leave ..edward says"headed out" bella says"just a few last minute things" then edward says "hurry back to me" and bella says "always" and leaves edard with renesmee.
7.meeting all the vamps
8.first night in the cottage
9.bella learning her powers with edward, renesmee and kates help
10.emmett and bellas arm wrestle :)
I soo agree!!!!! Cnt wait

♡Shawna Pattinson♡ said:
Well... I would love to see the part when they are at Isle Esme, and they are in bed together! Then in the morning she has pillow feathers all over her, and then notices all of her bruises, and Edward gets all emotional, and says he won't sleep with her again. Another part would be when Bella gets sick and finds out she is pregenant, and then Edward can't even move cuz of the news. And then Carlisle calls so Bella tells him she is pregnant and then Edward wanted to talk to him, and asked, "Is it possible?" Third would be when Jacob sees Bella drinking the blood, and then Bella asks Rosalie to help her up, and go to the bathroom... then she sets her cup down, and it falls so she leans over, and something cracks,a nd she is in agonizing pain. Fourth, of course, would be, when Bella is giving birth and Jacob has to give her mouth to mouth to keep her heart going (while he is shirtless), and then Bella sees Renesmee, but then Renesmee is suddenly gone, and then Edward puts his venom inside her, and she feels all that pain for 2 days, and then when she isn't in pain, and she gets up and she sees Emmet and Jasper guarding the door with everyone else behind them, except for Jacob, Rosalie, and Carlisle. Fifth would be, probably one of my MOST favorite parts from the book, when Bella did Edward a favor, and arm wrestled Emmet, and Emmet lost! That would be so funny to watch and see Emmet (AKA Kellan Lutz) be beaten by Bella. Sixth would be when Bella and Edward got their new cottage, and Bella sees all her clothes, and Edward only has a little bit of clothes. And then they sleep together again. Seventh would be when Irina sees Bella with Renesmee, and smells the wolf, and then runs away. But soon Alice has a vision of the Volturi coming, even the wives. Eighth would be when, Alice leaves them, but I think in the movie they should show Alice as she is leaving... like going to the cottage, writing the note in the book, taring a page from the book and writing on it, going to the wolves and asking permission to cross and swim away with Jasper. Ninth would be when Bella goes to J. Jenks, and meets the man that thinks she is hot. Then goes to see J, and she shows him the picture and. well u know the rest. They should also show when she goes to see him again, and then when she gets home, everybody leaves, and then she goes into Alice's and Jasper's room and finds a bag to pack Renesmee's and Jacob's things. Tenth should be the part where they wait for the Volturi to come, and then Bella dresses Renesmee before they leave the tent, and puts the backpack on her, and tells her that she loves her, and Renesmee asks Bella if she will be going with Jacob. They should also show the part where Bella makes her shield expand, and when Bella puts Renesmee on Jacob's back, and tells Edward that she didn't tell him that because she didn't want Aro to know. Those are the top ten parts I want to see in the movie, but here are a few more good parts that I would also like to see. I would like to see the part where Bella and Edward get married ( but that will probably be in there no matter what). Another part would be when they are at Isle Esme and they are in the water (I think it would be a good scene, because they could show the moon's reflection on top of the water, and Bella in Edward's arms! I think that would be beautiful). Next, would be when Bella is trying to work on her powers. Last would be the very end of the book, made the exact way Stephenie Meyer wrote the book (same details and everything!!!). Hope to see all these in the movie, if not that's okay, but still... it would be great to see it all! They should make it a long movie, since it is the last! Can't wait!!!
This is in no paticular order:
1.Bella and edwards wedding
2.The honeymoon (especially edward bitting a pillow) :-)
3.Renesme's birth and bella becoming a vampire
4..Jacob imprinting
5..Bella's 1st hunt
6.Bella going to make the passport for renesme and jacob
7. Bella and emmetts Arm wrestle
8. Bella and edward in their new house
9.The volturi
10.Bella using her power and showing edward her thoughts (like the end of the book)!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...