BREAKING DAWN - Your Top 10 Scenes To Be In The Movie/s?

Which 10 scenes definitely HAVE to be in the movie in your opinion? I've just been flicking through my book - there are so many that i think need to be shown! What do you think?

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Movie, Scenes

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is too many scenes i like in the book that should be in the movie here are just a few i would like to see in the movie

1. Edward and Bella tell Charlie they are getting married
2. The Wedding
3. Finding out she's pregnant and she calls Rosalie
4. Carlisle and Jacob are having a discussion on the steps and has an idea of what the fetus needs
5. Jacob trying to insult Rosalie by telling blonde jokes and then throws a bowl at her head
6. Where Bella wakes after the transformation
7. Where she realises she was hunting humans and snapped right out of it
8. She nearly bites Jacobs head off because he's imprinted on her daughter
9. When Bella has an arm wrestle with Emmett and wins :)
10. When Alice see the Volturi coming for them and Bella realises straight away the reason for it before anyone else

+ many more for example, her thoughts while going throught the transformation, the cottage, the guests, her shield, christmas, the lawyer and his assistant, Bella training to fight, Edward hearing her thoughts etc.. there are too many to decided which ten i would pick as my favourites.
One scene- I'd love to see the scene where Edward thinks he hears Bella's thoughts, but is turns out to be Renesme's thoughts. Changing Edwards perspective on his child, showing his fatherly side.

Or, the scene where Edward & Jacob have a talk outside of the Cullen's house & Edward showcases his "dying face" on his knees crying without tears. This would be intence, but I'd love to see Edward display with emotions he tends to hide from Bella.
agreeing with muber ten sooo bad!

michelle said:
This is in no paticular order:
1.Bella and edwards wedding
2.The honeymoon (especially edward bitting a pillow) :-)
3.Renesme's birth and bella becoming a vampire
4..Jacob imprinting
5..Bella's 1st hunt
6.Bella going to make the passport for renesme and jacob
7. Bella and emmetts Arm wrestle
8. Bella and edward in their new house
9.The volturi
10.Bella using her power and showing edward her thoughts (like the end of the book)!!
I really hope they show that bit where Bella has that crying fit for Edward to make out with her that part where she wakes up from a pleasant dream. Thats my most favourite part and I always laugh when I read that.
I really doubt they will put it in though and I dont know how Kristen is going to play that part or Rob for that matter.
-Wedding (Jacob's Tantrum about "Honey-moon")
-Honeymoon (broken headboard, brusies..)
-Her calling Roaslie
-The pregnancy (Drinking blood, Edward reading Nessies mind, Ed asking Jacobs Permission to change her)
-Jacob's Pack Conflicts (Alpha wolf kicking in, Imprinting hunt, Jake shifting infront of Charlie)
-Nessie's Birth (exactly like the book)
[End Part 1 With Jacob Imprinting on Nessie And Bella's changeing heartbeat]
-Bella's First Hunt (Emment/Bella arm wrestle, Her first sleepless night in cottage)
-Preperation for Volturi (Alice & Jasper leaven, Her practiceing her powers, Passports)
-The fight

I think it's going to be one tough job to do this movie. I dont think it's going to be easy to please everyone. Let's just hope they dont end it with people still wanting answers.
-Well the wedding scene obviously.
-The confrontation with Jacob at the wedding.
- When they tell Charlie they're engaged.
-Everything that happens on Isle Esme.
-To see Rosalie with the baby too.
-And definatley Bella transformation and first hunt!
-Charlie's visit.
-Bella's visit to Charlie's with the contact lenses etc.
- Everything that happens with j.jenks.
- The cottage.
- Edward explaining to Tanya what Renesmee is.
-Bella protecting all of her family and witnessess from Janes powers when the volturi come.
-Oh and When Bella nearly kills Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee.
Everything, it will be amazing :)
Mine will be...
1. When they tell Charlie
2. The beach scene
3. when Bella wake up with feathers all over her and the whole bickering about bruises
4. When Bella turned into vampire including when she woke up
5. Bella's first hunting
6. Bella's first meeting with Reneesme and Jacob
7. Arm wrestling between Bella & Emmet
8. The first time Bella see the cottage
9. The fight with Volturi, esp when Bella expand her shield
10. When Bella let Eward to read her mind, I think this is definitely will be the best way to end the Saga.. with they showed the parts from Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, just like the books... I think if they showed this scene, I will definitely cry... :)
1. wedding.
2. honeymoon/sex scene (:
3. bella's pregnancy stages/jacobs POV story.
4. birth scene/ venom needle through the heart.
5. bella's transformation.
6. bella's first hunt/ race back to the house.
7. jacobs imprinting on renesmee
8. gathering of the witness's/fellow vampires
9. bella learning her powers/alice's notes
10. the volturi
COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! =D

Kami Lynn Lautner said:
-Wedding (Jacob's Tantrum about "Honey-moon")
-Honeymoon (broken headboard, brusies..)
-Her calling Roaslie
-The pregnancy (Drinking blood, Edward reading Nessies mind, Ed asking Jacobs Permission to change her)
-Jacob's Pack Conflicts (Alpha wolf kicking in, Imprinting hunt, Jake shifting infront of Charlie)
-Nessie's Birth (exactly like the book)
[End Part 1 With Jacob Imprinting on Nessie And Bella's changeing heartbeat]
-Bella's First Hunt (Emment/Bella arm wrestle, Her first sleepless night in cottage)
-Preperation for Volturi (Alice & Jasper leaven, Her practiceing her powers, Passports)
-The fight

I think it's going to be one tough job to do this movie. I dont think it's going to be easy to please everyone. Let's just hope they dont end it with people still wanting answers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...