I was in a Barns and Nobles yesterday and i was walking around looking for mags and i come a cross this mag that says: ROBERT AND KRISTEN BROKE UP!!!!!!!!
They do flirt on set but Kristen says "We didn't really break up we just want to finish the movie series!"

Lets hope they get back together or else that would be a BIG shock!!!!

Thank u for ur time Bella....

Other News.:

Chapter there is coming out soon of mt my own Twilight Series!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's in OK mag and thay always talk trash over the summer thay said Rob was with Emily on the set of Rember Me and in the pic thay put up of them on a beach thay were shooting a scene.Then when thay started filming Eclipse it said thay made up and now thay are done with Eclipse thay broke up again it's not true thay just need to talk there trash so thay can sell mags Thay know people will buy because it has Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the cover.
OK Mag last month showed their "love nest" apartment, etc, suddenly the breakup. I wouldn't consider that magazine to have any credibility whatsoever.
No way they have to stay together!!!!!!!
Even if its true (which its not, there's no real proof that they're together anyway, although i do believe that they are) its none of our business. For god sake people - LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...