Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have doubles of everything except the ones I need!! It's really starting to irrate me! I mean I don't need to eat BK anymore I think I have gained like 10 lbs!! (Oh the things we twifans will do) I need a Bella, Carlisle, Sam, Jane, Esme, and Victoria. Anyone have a double of those?
what is it for?
I need the same ones!!! Those are the rare ones I guess. BK is messing with our minds. they probably have less than 50 made for the prizes that 35 people can win the Vespa and the TV(Esme and Jane), around 5 for the prizes that only one person can win. It sucks. I officially have like 5 Jaspers now.

Ashley Gaskins said:
I have doubles of everything except the ones I need!! It's really starting to irrate me! I mean I don't need to eat BK anymore I think I have gained like 10 lbs!! (Oh the things we twifans will do) I need a Bella, Carlisle, Sam, Jane, Esme, and Victoria. Anyone have a double of those?
UPDATE ON WHAT I HAVE:
I have Edward, Jacob
jasper
leah
2 Alecs
riley and bree

Stephella Annabel Volturi*muff* said:
i've got Jacob, Jasper, Leah, Alec and Riley. I really want them and the toys. lol
I’m pretty sure BK is banking big bucks off of this promotion because of fans like us. Today marks ten days straight for me going to BK and the only thing I have really gained is 3 pounds and a lot of unwanted food that I won from the instant win games. I’m pretty sure who ever is in charge of this game is just messing around with us and holding on to the main pieces that everyone needs. I’m at the point now where I have one piece missing from each group and I literally have like five of the same pieces for each of the characters…..I have like eight Alices and eight Rileys and it’s not like I keep going to the same BK either…..I have been going to different ones and I still have the same thing happening. Oh well I guess…..at least I tried.
That's happening to me now :[ it's frustrating. I go to different ones too. I went to the one closest to my house today, and they gave me a cup with no game piece. I was ticked off. Then I went to another one to get a drink and fries and I got two more Jaspers. Hope you enjoy my money Burger King :/

Tonya said:
I’m pretty sure BK is banking big bucks off of this promotion because of fans like us. Today marks ten days straight for me going to BK and the only thing I have really gained is 3 pounds and a lot of unwanted food that I won from the instant win games. I’m pretty sure who ever is in charge of this game is just messing around with us and holding on to the main pieces that everyone needs. I’m at the point now where I have one piece missing from each group and I literally have like five of the same pieces for each of the characters…..I have like eight Alices and eight Rileys and it’s not like I keep going to the same BK either…..I have been going to different ones and I still have the same thing happening. Oh well I guess…..at least I tried.
I found a way to beat the system. If you get a 22oz icee it's like a dollar....so instead of buying the large fries that are like two dollars and some change just spend that money on the icee and you can get two chances. I would so buy like twenty icees if I could consume them all. Maybe this is how we can win something good. Plus I came to the conclusion that for the instant win games the ones with the good stuff must be paired with the rare pieces so the only way we can get something good is if we get the rare pieces. Happy hunting!
Oh sweet! I'm going to get icees now. BK WOULD do that. grrr. I wonder how many people go there and don't give a crap about the collecting game... like Bella could be in the trash somewhere...

Tonya said:
I found a way to beat the system. If you get a 22oz icee it's like a dollar....so instead of buying the large fries that are like two dollars and some change just spend that money on the icee and you can get two chances. I would so buy like twenty icees if I could consume them all. Maybe this is how we can win something good. Plus I came to the conclusion that for the instant win games the ones with the good stuff must be paired with the rare pieces so the only way we can get something good is if we get the rare pieces. Happy hunting!
nocant get that pice so p
I was thinking the same thing about all of the rare pieces.
I need a bella and an esme.. I need a bree and a victoria for the 100k.. lol

if anyone had a bella, i'd go with you & one of YOUR friends. none of mine like twilight, so i obviously need to make new friends. LOL :) also, if anyone had an esme, we could auction the vespa on ebay (or something) & split the money 50/50 after taxes on it had been paid. It may make some folks mad, but I'd rather have the money than the bike. I think they're a bit silly. :/
I live in Mississippi and tried that, they only gave me the regular cup with the icee, not the twilight cups. In Mississippi you also have to buy the meal before you can even get an extra fry with the game pieces on them. I am stuck with a fridge full of fries and burgers and all I got to show for it is free food. boo

Tonya said:
I found a way to beat the system. If you get a 22oz icee it's like a dollar....so instead of buying the large fries that are like two dollars and some change just spend that money on the icee and you can get two chances. I would so buy like twenty icees if I could consume them all. Maybe this is how we can win something good. Plus I came to the conclusion that for the instant win games the ones with the good stuff must be paired with the rare pieces so the only way we can get something good is if we get the rare pieces. Happy hunting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...