Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you get to 100% Twihard status, you get downloads unlocked

Emory Bass said:
Can someone explain what the deal is with entering game piece numbers onto web site? There is something about unlocking some downloads, but I need further clarification. Thanks.

Often found at the bottom of FAN FICTION type stories:

Play the BK® Eclipse game at BURGER KING®. Collect game pieces to unlock these downloads:
Behind-The-Scene Photos Posters Music
Or Sign Up to track your game pieces & unlock downloads
I think we are all in the same boat on that one. Everyone is looking for Bella, Esme, Carlisle, Sam, Jane, and Victoria. I don’t think it matters what state you are in because regardless bk has those pieces randomly somewhere. Today marks 15 days straight of going to bk. I’m really really sick of bk and I’m still not seeing anything. At this point I don’t even care if its me I just want to hear about someone finding anything…..because to me it seems like bk is holding on to those rare pieces. If anyone needs any help with their collection I have all of the characters for each set…..of course I don’t have the rare pieces but I have every other piece.
Dtwaine Gomes said:
Hi I'm your twi partner if you get someone who has,Carlisle,Sam,Jane,or Victoria we can Win I have the missing pieces
Yea tonya I know what you mean maybe as we keep going maybe it will show up but I don't really know. Well if we find any matches I'll be happy for who ever
I have these pieces..
Jacob + Edward
Alice + Rosalie
Jasper + Emmett
Leah + Embry
Alec + Demetri
Riley + Bree
hey man, i sent you an email. hit me up when you get a chance.

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Greg razzle hit me I have your needed pieces di_asia_sky_ent@yahoo.com
I really don't think Burger King has those pieces out at all. I think it is their little ploy to get us to keep buying from them. I accumulated 12 pieces yesterday and got doubles and triples of the common pieces. I think it stinks for us, but for Burger King, it's smart. OR the one Bella and Victoria and Esme and Carlisle (and so forth) that are extremely rare are in a trash can somewhere, never to be claimed....
Hi angela do I have anything listed that we can use together.
Unfortunately not...I have all those. I honestly think that the other pieces are not out there; or some grandma threw them in the trashcan without giving them a second glance. But I'm willing to share the prize with anyone that gets that one prized game piece.

DtwyaineGomes said:
Hi angela do I have anything listed that we can use together.
Well I'll defntly keep searching when or not its becoming close calls and fun.
I have Emmett and Rosalie :D
We all need Victoria, Sam, or Carlisle
I like your theory. It makes sense that BK would hold onto the rare pieces until the very end so that the game doesn't end. I'm going to find out when the last shipment the BKs I go to will come. Probably on like July 17th(right before the game wins). grrr. I think the girl behind me in the drive thru today was getting a drink for the game pieces too hahahaha

Angela Shue said:
I really don't think Burger King has those pieces out at all. I think it is their little ploy to get us to keep buying from them. I accumulated 12 pieces yesterday and got doubles and triples of the common pieces. I think it stinks for us, but for Burger King, it's smart. OR the one Bella and Victoria and Esme and Carlisle (and so forth) that are extremely rare are in a trash can somewhere, never to be claimed....
found an Embry on the ground when i was heading to Plato's closet. if i see an bk cup or fry cup in the trash can i look in it for a game piece as crazy that sounds.

Stephella Annabel Volturi*muff* said:
UPDATE ON WHAT I HAVE:
I have Edward, Jacob
jasper
leah
2 Alecs
riley and bree

Stephella Annabel Volturi*muff* said:
i've got Jacob, Jasper, Leah, Alec and Riley. I really want them and the toys. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...