Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really don't think Burger King has those pieces out at all. I think it is their little ploy to get us to keep buying from them. I accumulated 12 pieces yesterday and got doubles and triples of the common pieces. I think it stinks for us, but for Burger King, it's smart. OR the one Bella and Victoria and Esme and Carlisle (and so forth) that are extremely rare are in a trash can somewhere, never to be claimed....
Hi angela do I have anything listed that we can use together.
Unfortunately not...I have all those. I honestly think that the other pieces are not out there; or some grandma threw them in the trashcan without giving them a second glance. But I'm willing to share the prize with anyone that gets that one prized game piece.

DtwyaineGomes said:
Hi angela do I have anything listed that we can use together.
Well I'll defntly keep searching when or not its becoming close calls and fun.
I have Emmett and Rosalie :D
We all need Victoria, Sam, or Carlisle
I like your theory. It makes sense that BK would hold onto the rare pieces until the very end so that the game doesn't end. I'm going to find out when the last shipment the BKs I go to will come. Probably on like July 17th(right before the game wins). grrr. I think the girl behind me in the drive thru today was getting a drink for the game pieces too hahahaha

Angela Shue said:
I really don't think Burger King has those pieces out at all. I think it is their little ploy to get us to keep buying from them. I accumulated 12 pieces yesterday and got doubles and triples of the common pieces. I think it stinks for us, but for Burger King, it's smart. OR the one Bella and Victoria and Esme and Carlisle (and so forth) that are extremely rare are in a trash can somewhere, never to be claimed....
found an Embry on the ground when i was heading to Plato's closet. if i see an bk cup or fry cup in the trash can i look in it for a game piece as crazy that sounds.

Stephella Annabel Volturi*muff* said:
UPDATE ON WHAT I HAVE:
I have Edward, Jacob
jasper
leah
2 Alecs
riley and bree

i've got Jacob, Jasper, Leah, Alec and Riley. I really want them and the toys. lol
That's not crazy because I was thinking the same thing the other day.

found an Embry on the ground when i was heading to Plato's closet. if i see an bk cup or fry cup in the trash can i look in it for a game piece as crazy that sounds.

UPDATE ON WHAT I HAVE:
I have Edward, Jacob
jasper
leah
2 Alecs
riley and bree

i've got Jacob, Jasper, Leah, Alec and Riley. I really want them and the toys. lol
so what characters do u have exactly? the ones u listed?

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Hi I'm your twi partner if you get someone who has,Carlisle,Sam,Jane,or Victoria we can Win I have the missing pieces
Ive bought a total $1 icees and i have not gotten any of bella or esme or dr cullen. Its frustrating. i have like 10 of each of the same people.I have 2 out of 3 in the groups!!!
ok... I don't eat at burger king or drive by one recently. So I didn't even know what you guys were talking about. My jeans would probably hate me if I did!

but can I make a suggestion, a WWCCD moment! (What would carlisle cullen do) treat a homeless person to some BK. Get your game piece, feed the hungry. =)

might have to make a trip to BK see what ya'll are talking about

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...