Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i got jasper and I'm gonna buy me some burger king tommore see wat I get LOLZ
neone have an Esme, Carlise, or Sam?!?
e-mail me if so. blisselliott@hotmail.com
Dtwaine Gomes said:
Hi I'm your twi partner if you get someone who has,Carlisle,Sam,Jane,or Victoria we can Win I have the missing pieces
Do you have ESME???
Melissa Cullen said:
Oh yes Im so addicted im eating BK everyday! Anyone know what all the characters are on the cups? Im obessed with trying to collect them too! So far Ive got Jacob, Edward, Jane (reg size), Emmett, Jasper, and Riley (med. size)
Melissa how did you get jane plz tell me i relly need jane thats the only 1 i need for the tv
I only have Rosalie and Jacob.
Sammy, she isn't talking about the game pieces...she is talking about the characters on the cups when you get a drink.

sammy hernandez said:
Melissa how did you get jane plz tell me i relly need jane thats the only 1 i need for the tv
I think at this point, we should combine all of our game pieces, send them to BK headquarters and demand we get prizes, due to the amount of money we have spent there lol. We all probably have at least 25 each
I have bought about $60 worth of slushes to only get about 10 of each of the characters except Bella,jane,esme,adma or dr cullen.How disappointing is that.How are people winning?or better yet has anyone really won yet?I'm about ready to give up.theres only 8 more days to send out the peices
If anybody has any extras i would love them... im collecting just to have them!!! :)
I only need the rare ones also. I got them all in 2 days.... haha
I have these extras
Jasper 2
Rosalie 2
Riley
Alice
Leah
Demetri
Here are the odds - We all need to work together to win. There is only one Bella and it probably will go to someone like my dad who threw his cup in the trash without looking at it. I had to dig through the trash to get his cup in case it was Bella.
I have lost my mind.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...