Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got Leah, Alec, Riley, Rosalie, Emmet & Jasper..If anyone wants to trade let me know :D
I just got an embry today and so bum that I cannot find a bella being so close to it being over. I would loved to go see the set I also have Edward and Jacob and if someone had Bella you could bring anyone else with you I just want to see the set, I am desperate.
which game pieces do you have?

Heather Cameron said:
ohh same!!!! its an addiction! lol :))
but how could we NOT be addicted 2with anything 2do with Twilight?! lol :))
xx iv got nearly all of them ! i just need2get Esme!!!!! :)))
you really have bella?!!? i have edward and jacob! i neeeeeed bella.

Sarah krieger said:
I have a bella

CJ said:
I need a bella and an esme.. I need a bree and a victoria for the 100k.. lol if anyone had a bella, i'd go with you & one of YOUR friends. none of mine like twilight, so i obviously need to make new friends. LOL :) also, if anyone had an esme, we could auction the vespa on ebay (or something) & split the money 50/50 after taxes on it had been paid. It may make some folks mad, but I'd rather have the money than the bike. I think they're a bit silly. :/
i need:
carlisle and emmett
sam
jane
esme
bella
victoria

anyone have them! lets split the winnings! im desperate!!! please, and i make good company if someone has bella, i'll be your new BFF.
i got edward and jacob! lets go to breaking dawn set together! yes? and i got an extra jacob, but only one edward. srsly we can be BFFs

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
So what's new you sharing one of those bella's don't let me miss out I have some pieces too.
please, please.....help me out. i will pay you.

maddie said:
i got edward and jacob! lets go to breaking dawn set together! yes? and i got an extra jacob, but only one edward. srsly we can be BFFs

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
Ok I have the following characters and I will trade them for Victoria.
-Edward & Jacob
-Demetri & Alec
-Rosalie & Alice
-Jasper & Emmett
-Leah & Embry
-----OR-----
I will trade these for Sam. But I'm really gunning for Victoria lol
-Edward & Jacob
-Demetri & Alec
-Rosalie & Alice
-Jasper & Emmett
Totally serious. Message me.
I have Leah, Jacob, Alec, Riley, Demetri, Bree, Emmet, Rosalie and will trade all those for either Jane or Bella or Victoria. if you have those I will trade them for any of those three. Thank you
You know it's sad when employees start saying, "You haven't won yet?!" I think I am the only TwiHard in my area....which obviously isn't working for me! One of the guys working the window said someone in the dining room found a Victoria on a medium sized cups two nights ago. Grrrrrr..... AND she didn't have the corresponding pieces! I do! This is what BK is hoping for....random people to get the rare pieces so they don't have to give out the prizes. Well, the plot is working so far!
At this point, I am willing to split prizes and take the short end of the stick...I won't 33% because you contribute one piece....I will give you 51% lol (or more) for contributing the sought after piece...this is beginning to get depressing! I have never played these games or wanted to win something so bad!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...