Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't trust them either.......but hopefully everything works out for you

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Burger King hasn't call me back yet they want me to send the pieces but I really don't trust it I showed the manager where I got it and he called them for me
If you have Jane stop playing because she is the rare piece!! The other two pieces in the set with her you can get with your eyes closed they are so common. Congratulations!!!! :)

Melissa Cullen said:
Oh yes Im so addicted im eating BK everyday! Anyone know what all the characters are on the cups? Im obessed with trying to collect them too! So far Ive got Jacob, Edward, Jane (reg size), Emmett, Jasper, and Riley (med. size)
You have Bella??? Congratulations!!! She is the Ultra rare piece!! People will pay you tons and tons of money on ebay for your extra, lol I didn't think BK even produced more than one Bella though...you sure you have 2? Doesn't make sense, you got them both from food/beverage items? Odd.

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
If you actually have Bella don't give her away or split, the other two you can get really easily (even for $1 on ebay lol).

Sarah krieger said:
I have a bella

CJ said:
I need a bella and an esme.. I need a bree and a victoria for the 100k.. lol if anyone had a bella, i'd go with you & one of YOUR friends. none of mine like twilight, so i obviously need to make new friends. LOL :) also, if anyone had an esme, we could auction the vespa on ebay (or something) & split the money 50/50 after taxes on it had been paid. It may make some folks mad, but I'd rather have the money than the bike. I think they're a bit silly. :/
Thank you, At least you are being honest. If anyone has:
Bella, Victoria, Jane, Carlisle, Sam, or Esma:
Don't trade, these are the rare pieces and the others are easily obtained.
Why are people trying to cut deals and scam each other? This is a game and if you have a rare piece: Congratualations b/c you have won at that point, no need to split. Seriously.

Britt ward said:
Uhm ppl sayin they have bella are lying cuz there is only 1 bella, 1 victoria and 1 carlisle, 10 sams, 35 janes, and 35 esmes so get a life ppl nd stop lying
no i have bree and jacob and embry and rosalie and emmet
i need the jasper!! i am jasper fan # 1!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz

sarah said:
You have Bella??? Congratulations!!! She is the Ultra rare piece!! People will pay you tons and tons of money on ebay for your extra, lol I didn't think BK even produced more than one Bella though...you sure you have 2? Doesn't make sense, you got them both from food/beverage items? Odd.

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
just go on ebay they have lots of jasper game pieces for less than $1, if you want him that bad

Alice Cullen said:

sarah said:

christina lackey said:
omg, yes people please stop saying you have bella/victoria/carlisle, unless you prove with a picture. and im pretty sure anyone that has any of those isnt willing to cut deals.
I'm sure they would cut deals but it's going to cost us........it wouldn't be worth trying to cut a deal for victoria because that would be a lot of money for her.....plus you have to think about the prize tax that goes along with all of that stuff

maddie said:
omg, yes people please stop saying you have bella/victoria/carlisle, unless you prove with a picture. and im pretty sure anyone that has any of those isnt willing to cut deals.
CAN YOU GIVE ONE TO ME I WOULD BUY IT FROM YOU

christina lackey said:
I can give you one of my Jasper's for free. He is my favorite as well. Let me know if you want him and I will get your address and send him to you. :)

Alice Cullen said:

sarah said:

christina lackey said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...