Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, At least you are being honest. If anyone has:
Bella, Victoria, Jane, Carlisle, Sam, or Esma:
Don't trade, these are the rare pieces and the others are easily obtained.
Why are people trying to cut deals and scam each other? This is a game and if you have a rare piece: Congratualations b/c you have won at that point, no need to split. Seriously.


Britt ward said:
Uhm ppl sayin they have bella are lying cuz there is only 1 bella, 1 victoria and 1 carlisle, 10 sams, 35 janes, and 35 esmes so get a life ppl nd stop lying
no i have bree and jacob and embry and rosalie and emmet
i need the jasper!! i am jasper fan # 1!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz

sarah said:
You have Bella??? Congratulations!!! She is the Ultra rare piece!! People will pay you tons and tons of money on ebay for your extra, lol I didn't think BK even produced more than one Bella though...you sure you have 2? Doesn't make sense, you got them both from food/beverage items? Odd.

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
just go on ebay they have lots of jasper game pieces for less than $1, if you want him that bad

Alice Cullen said:
i need the jasper!! i am jasper fan # 1!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz

sarah said:
You have Bella??? Congratulations!!! She is the Ultra rare piece!! People will pay you tons and tons of money on ebay for your extra, lol I didn't think BK even produced more than one Bella though...you sure you have 2? Doesn't make sense, you got them both from food/beverage items? Odd.

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
omg, yes people please stop saying you have bella/victoria/carlisle, unless you prove with a picture. and im pretty sure anyone that has any of those isnt willing to cut deals.
I'm sure they would cut deals but it's going to cost us........it wouldn't be worth trying to cut a deal for victoria because that would be a lot of money for her.....plus you have to think about the prize tax that goes along with all of that stuff

maddie said:
omg, yes people please stop saying you have bella/victoria/carlisle, unless you prove with a picture. and im pretty sure anyone that has any of those isnt willing to cut deals.
CAN YOU GIVE ONE TO ME I WOULD BUY IT FROM YOU


christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
I can give you one of my Jasper's for free. He is my favorite as well. Let me know if you want him and I will get your address and send him to you. :)

Alice Cullen said:
i need the jasper!! i am jasper fan # 1!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz

sarah said:
You have Bella??? Congratulations!!! She is the Ultra rare piece!! People will pay you tons and tons of money on ebay for your extra, lol I didn't think BK even produced more than one Bella though...you sure you have 2? Doesn't make sense, you got them both from food/beverage items? Odd.

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
but yeah my sister got bella i while ago and me and my bf been collecting them like crazy we have all of them but one in each catagorie except for bella we have her. we have edward bella and we just got jacob the other day isnt jacob the hard peice to get ?
hey, congrats to the people who won. we got lucky, cause i even won the xbox 360 on a scratch off. i wasn't sure about sending it in either, so i called and asked and the guy said that we can just send them in to the collection and prizes building. heres the address they gave me:

Burger King Collections
1225 Heather's Mist Ave
Suite 104
Charlotte, NC 28213

i sent my out this morning. good luck to everybody still trying to win. i wanna give my pieces away if anybody wants or needs them. just trying to help. :)
hey i don't know if anyone still needs pieces but i need a carlisle or esme. I have extra edwards or jaspers if anyone needs them.
Nope you have the rare piece which is bella.....congrats.....if you need help with jacob I have like ten

renee korona said:
but yeah my sister got bella i while ago and me and my bf been collecting them like crazy we have all of them but one in each catagorie except for bella we have her. we have edward bella and we just got jacob the other day isnt jacob the hard peice to get ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...