Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trust me if I had the Bella sticker I would take you even though I have Jacob and Edward. I don't have any twilight friends either beside my mom. I would love to meet my twifans and go see the movie set with them. We all need to find that Bella. I told my mom the people who don't play the game probably has the rare pieces and throws them in the garbage.

CJ said:
I need a bella and an esme.. I need a bree and a victoria for the 100k.. lol

if anyone had a bella, i'd go with you & one of YOUR friends. none of mine like twilight, so i obviously need to make new friends. LOL :) also, if anyone had an esme, we could auction the vespa on ebay (or something) & split the money 50/50 after taxes on it had been paid. It may make some folks mad, but I'd rather have the money than the bike. I think they're a bit silly. :/
i have 2 alice
2 rosalie
2jasper
2emmett
3 embry
2 alec
2 demetri
2 bree
Tonya said:
I’m pretty sure BK is banking big bucks off of this promotion because of fans like us. Today marks ten days straight for me going to BK and the only thing I have really gained is 3 pounds and a lot of unwanted food that I won from the instant win games. I’m pretty sure who ever is in charge of this game is just messing around with us and holding on to the main pieces that everyone needs. I’m at the point now where I have one piece missing from each group and I literally have like five of the same pieces for each of the characters…..I have like eight Alices and eight Rileys and it’s not like I keep going to the same BK either…..I have been going to different ones and I still have the same thing happening. Oh well I guess…..at least I tried.
WOW!!! You have really been trying HARD! 10 straight days at BK- that is dedication! I have been about 6 times since it began. I have been fairly satisfied with my food prizes. I love seeing all the Eclipse promo material in the BK's!

How many times have you seen the film? I have seen it twice and plan to see it at least 2 more times.

Emory Bass said:
Tonya said:
I’m pretty sure BK is banking big bucks off of this promotion because of fans like us. Today marks ten days straight for me going to BK and the only thing I have really gained is 3 pounds and a lot of unwanted food that I won from the instant win games. I’m pretty sure who ever is in charge of this game is just messing around with us and holding on to the main pieces that everyone needs. I’m at the point now where I have one piece missing from each group and I literally have like five of the same pieces for each of the characters…..I have like eight Alices and eight Rileys and it’s not like I keep going to the same BK either…..I have been going to different ones and I still have the same thing happening. Oh well I guess…..at least I tried.
Well sadly today marks 14 days straight that I have been going to bk and still nothing……. I spent so much money in the past two weeks on fast food that I’m pretty sure that I could have bought me, my husband, and our daughter groceries for a month. Maybe I’ll have better luck this week.
Emory Bass said:
WOW!!! You have really been trying HARD! 10 straight days at BK- that is dedication! I have been about 6 times since it began. I have been fairly satisfied with my food prizes. I love seeing all the Eclipse promo material in the BK's!

How many times have you seen the film? I have seen it twice and plan to see it at least 2 more times.

Emory Bass said:
Tonya said:
Same with me :[ I tried to do the deal with the icee for only a dollar and they didn't give me a Twilight cup :[ I've even sent in an envelope for more game pieces. ugh. But I've started only buying drinks because I am so sick of large fries lol. Is it bad that I even had a dream about getting the Victoria game piece, thought it was true in real life and got up thinking I had to go to BK ASAP to get a prize envelope? This has consumed my life.

Tonya said:
Well sadly today marks 14 days straight that I have been going to bk and still nothing……. I spent so much money in the past two weeks on fast food that I’m pretty sure that I could have bought me, my husband, and our daughter groceries for a month. Maybe I’ll have better luck this week.
Emory Bass said:

Emory Bass said:
Tonya said:
I have 4 extra Alices and 2 extra Jaspers i am willing to make a trade 1 or 2 of mine for 1 or 2 of yours.!!.

I am looking for:
Bella+Edward
Esme
Carlisle+Emmett
The entire wolf pack(Sam Leah+Embry)
The entire Volturi (Jane Alec+Demetri)
+
Victoria+Bree

I am willing to trade my extra Alice and Jasper pieces for any of the pieces i am looking for.!!.

greg razzle said:
i really need any pieces. i'll give any i got if someone can help me. i have jacob, edward, jasper, emmett, rosalie, leah, alec, demetri, riley, and bree.
Can someone explain what the deal is with entering game piece numbers onto web site? There is something about unlocking some downloads, but I need further clarification. Thanks.

Often found at the bottom of FAN FICTION type stories:

Play the BK® Eclipse game at BURGER KING®. Collect game pieces to unlock these downloads:
Behind-The-Scene Photos Posters Music
Or Sign Up to track your game pieces & unlock downloads
I think we should E-mail each other and get to the bottom of this cause we all have what each other need and one hand can wash the other.
Hi I'm your twi partner if you get someone who has,Carlisle,Sam,Jane,or Victoria we can Win I have the missing pieces
Greg razzle hit me I have your needed pieces di_asia_sky_ent@yahoo.com
Hey Melissa Cullen I have the Alec and Demtri to match your jane

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...