Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have bought about $60 worth of slushes to only get about 10 of each of the characters except Bella,jane,esme,adma or dr cullen.How disappointing is that.How are people winning?or better yet has anyone really won yet?I'm about ready to give up.theres only 8 more days to send out the peices
If anybody has any extras i would love them... im collecting just to have them!!! :)
I only need the rare ones also. I got them all in 2 days.... haha
I have these extras
Jasper 2
Rosalie 2
Riley
Alice
Leah
Demetri
Here are the odds - We all need to work together to win. There is only one Bella and it probably will go to someone like my dad who threw his cup in the trash without looking at it. I had to dig through the trash to get his cup in case it was Bella.
I have lost my mind.

I agree, but hopefully one of us will at least get SOMETHING. The person who gets the Bella will probably be oblivious and just keep it as a keepsake or something... I'm going to find out when the last shipment of cups is coming at a few local Burger Kings and pouncing on as many of them as I can once it arrives, since chances are they'll be in the last shipments because they needed to keep the game running this long

Vegas Twilighter said:
Here are the odds - We all need to work together to win. There is only one Bella and it probably will go to someone like my dad who threw his cup in the trash without looking at it. I had to dig through the trash to get his cup in case it was Bella.
I have lost my mind.

Make and account enter your pieces and then click downloads and download them as u go

Emory Bass said:
Can someone explain what the deal is with entering game piece numbers onto web site? There is something about unlocking some downloads, but I need further clarification. Thanks.

Often found at the bottom of FAN FICTION type stories:

Play the BK® Eclipse game at BURGER KING®. Collect game pieces to unlock these downloads:
Behind-The-Scene Photos Posters Music
Or Sign Up to track your game pieces & unlock downloads
cristina said:
I have bought about $60 worth of slushes to only get about 10 of each of the characters except Bella,jane,esme,adma or dr cullen.How disappointing is that.How are people winning?or better yet has anyone really won yet?I'm about ready to give up.theres only 8 more days to send out the peices
Do you have SAM? if so, i have leah and embry... we can split the winnings
I feel like we should get shirts at the end of this if no one wins, and they should say "I played The Twilight Saga: Eclipse game at Burger King and all I got were 15 cheeseburgers" lol
LOL....I agree but for me it would be all I got was 30 cheeseburgers and croissanwiches and 5 pounds of unwanted body fat....ugh I can't believe I did this to my body. I'm never going to set foot in a bk again....well at least until they have the breaking dawn promotion.

Caroline Forrester said:
I feel like we should get shirts at the end of this if no one wins, and they should say "I played The Twilight Saga: Eclipse game at Burger King and all I got were 15 cheeseburgers" lol
I agree with you too. All I got is ten free whoppers, crossanwiches and no winning game pieces. I will not eat burger king for a year, plenty of time for the next game to start. Still a few days left to maybe win a prize. We should all call BK and tell them give us a prize anyway since most of us have two of the three pieces.
I was told by a BK employee that the elusive Vitoria was given away at our local store...and not to me! GRRRR.... They have already ran out of the reg sized cups....aboo!
Yesterday finally got a demetri piece to win the tv, but Jane of course is the rare piece, how much more money do I need to give to BK, think I'm about done, still love Twilight and I guess I can use the game pieces to make a twilight collage. I have five Jacob's so I'll have fun with this project. Boo BK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...