Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg... how did they know??!! you should've given it to you, because I'm sure they recognize you by now-I think the workers at mine do lol. Do you think there's only one Victoria? because there's no guarantee that person has Riley and Bree

Angela Shue said:
I was told by a BK employee that the elusive Vitoria was given away at our local store...and not to me! GRRRR.... They have already ran out of the reg sized cups....aboo!
Did that person claim the prize then? Finally there is some hope that the pieces are out there.

Angela Shue said:
I was told by a BK employee that the elusive Vitoria was given away at our local store...and not to me! GRRRR.... They have already ran out of the reg sized cups....aboo!
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
I will trade for the extra Bella piece...anything you want! I have the other two in the category if you want to go in half to claim the prize....

christina lackey said:
i got 2 bella peices and both where on my drink you gotta get a really big drink
Went and got two really big drinks and I got Jacob and Riley.... :(. I have a million of those two lol.

Angela Shue said:
I will trade for the extra Bella piece...anything you want! I have the other two in the category if you want to go in half to claim the prize....

christina lackey said:
I'd be willing to trade you something for one of the Bellas too but I'm sure everyone on this board will. Can you take a picture of them? Did you get them at the same Burger King? I've been getting large drinks since the very beginning of the game and I've had no luck so far
I am just as crazy as u girl
I have a bella

CJ said:
I need a bella and an esme.. I need a bree and a victoria for the 100k.. lol if anyone had a bella, i'd go with you & one of YOUR friends. none of mine like twilight, so i obviously need to make new friends. LOL :) also, if anyone had an esme, we could auction the vespa on ebay (or something) & split the money 50/50 after taxes on it had been paid. It may make some folks mad, but I'd rather have the money than the bike. I think they're a bit silly. :/
For real?! I have Jacob and Edward and I'd submit them with you and split the prize if you don't already have those pieces. It seems like there's more Bellas than we thought and now they'll end up drawing from the ones they get. When did you get it? What kind of cup was it on?
I just went to Burger King on the way to Oregon on a road trip and bought two large drinks and the guy didn't want to give me the cups with the game pieces if I didn't buy a combo (none of the other BKs have done that) and I told the guy that I've spend at least a hundred dollars and showed him all my game pieces and he eventually caved in. But I was tempted to ask other peope for their character pieces because only people like us would want to win a trip to the set lol
OMG the game is terribly addictive lol I've got everybody except Bella, Victoria, Sam, Carlisle, Jane, and Esme. Which is KILLING me SO CloSe and YET so FAR :(
Hey since everyone is talking deals lol, if u have a Victoria, I'll give you a cut of the money, 33%. A third for the third you contributed lol after taxes that'd be like 25or 26 thousand dollars! Seriously if you have a Victoria message me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...