Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOES ANY1 HAVE CARSLILE SAM OR JANE IF SO TELL ME PLEASE I HAVE AN EXTRA LEAH AND EMMETT
I found Victoria OMG I found it I found it I knew it was possible yes yes yes I love this game
Uhm ppl sayin they have bella are lying cuz there is only 1 bella, 1 victoria and 1 carlisle, 10 sams, 35 janes, and 35 esmes so get a life ppl nd stop lying
And you have the other two pieces? SWEET!

Dtwaine Gomes said:
I found Victoria OMG I found it I found it I knew it was possible yes yes yes I love this game
That's way too awesome......I'm so happy that someone on here found something......hopefully you win that money because idk what's going on but other people are saying that they found the rare pieces.

Dtwaine Gomes said:
I found Victoria OMG I found it I found it I knew it was possible yes yes yes I love this game
i think a large drink. i need one too! i need ESME, CARLISLE, BELLA, VICTORIA, SAM, or JANE .i have 2 out of 3 pieces in each category!!! do you have any of these?
I am willing to trade:
Any of these people:
embry
riley
alice
jasper
edward
emmett
rosalie
demetri
bree
alec
jacob
leah

For EITHER:
jane
victoria
esme
carlisle
bella
sam

PLEASE SOMEBODY I WILL GIVE MORE THAN 1 PIECE.
Ok cool since it won't be fair just me winning what's the code for carlisle
Hahahahaha....that's so funny. Here's the thing. NOONE is going to GIVE a rare game piece to anyone else for a game piece that isn't rare. I'm sorry. It will be easier to find say Riley and Jacob than the elusive Bella and Victoria. So if ANYTHING, people should share the game piece. AND if they give the elusive game piece, they should get as much of the prize as anyone else, not just 33%. I know everyone wants these pieces but come on guys, think realistically!! Dtwaine, why aren't you gonna cash in on the $100,000 for yourself? If you REALLY wanna share, I'm more than willing to share with the other two lol.

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Ok cool since it won't be fair just me winning what's the code for carlisle
I will trade a Riley, Bree, Demetri, Alec, Rosalie and Emmet for a Jane if anyone has it.

Angela Shue said:
Hahahahaha....that's so funny. Here's the thing. NOONE is going to GIVE a rare game piece to anyone else for a game piece that isn't rare. I'm sorry. It will be easier to find say Riley and Jacob than the elusive Bella and Victoria. So if ANYTHING, people should share the game piece. AND if they give the elusive game piece, they should get as much of the prize as anyone else, not just 33%. I know everyone wants these pieces but come on guys, think realistically!! Dtwaine, why aren't you gonna cash in on the $100,000 for yourself? If you REALLY wanna share, I'm more than willing to share with the other two lol.

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Ok cool since it won't be fair just me winning what's the code for carlisle
Burger King hasn't call me back yet they want me to send the pieces but I really don't trust it I showed the manager where I got it and he called them for me
Make copies and send them the copies to show you have them...I wouldn't send them at all!!

Dtwaine Gomes said:
Burger King hasn't call me back yet they want me to send the pieces but I really don't trust it I showed the manager where I got it and he called them for me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...