Is anyone else as crazy about collecting them as I am? Has anyone gotten there hands on a game piece with Bella? I have an Edward and a Jacob that I got within my first 2 visits and now I'm just seeking the rare Bella one. If anyone has one, what item of food did you get it on? 

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but yeah my sister got bella i while ago and me and my bf been collecting them like crazy we have all of them but one in each catagorie except for bella we have her. we have edward bella and we just got jacob the other day isnt jacob the hard peice to get ?
hey, congrats to the people who won. we got lucky, cause i even won the xbox 360 on a scratch off. i wasn't sure about sending it in either, so i called and asked and the guy said that we can just send them in to the collection and prizes building. heres the address they gave me:

Burger King Collections
1225 Heather's Mist Ave
Suite 104
Charlotte, NC 28213

i sent my out this morning. good luck to everybody still trying to win. i wanna give my pieces away if anybody wants or needs them. just trying to help. :)
hey i don't know if anyone still needs pieces but i need a carlisle or esme. I have extra edwards or jaspers if anyone needs them.
Nope you have the rare piece which is bella.....congrats.....if you need help with jacob I have like ten

renee korona said:
but yeah my sister got bella i while ago and me and my bf been collecting them like crazy we have all of them but one in each catagorie except for bella we have her. we have edward bella and we just got jacob the other day isnt jacob the hard peice to get ?
i need jASPER PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Laura S. said:
hey i don't know if anyone still needs pieces but i need a carlisle or esme. I have extra edwards or jaspers if anyone needs them.
I added you as a friend so I can send you a message with my email attached or you can send me your address in a message and I will mail you the piece

Alice Cullen said:

Laura S. said:
ok give me your email and i will email u my adress thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! i have two embery's if you want one?

Laura S. said:
I added you as a friend so I can send you a message with my email attached or you can send me your address in a message and I will mail you the piece

Alice Cullen said:

Laura S. said:
Sooo, I went to Burger King today because they still had game pieces available supposedly. I made a ridiculously massive order. When I got to the drive-through window, to my disappointment, they had given me the non-Twilight cups. When I asked for the twilight cups (which were plainly visible), they told me that the game was over and they were no longer giving them to customers.

Ok.... I read in the rules that although the game had officially ended, the game wasn't really over until all pieces were distributed, or by 31 August 2010 when all prizes expire; whichever happens first. I also read that employees and their immediate family members could not enter the contest. I started to suspect foul play when I noticed that the game piece had been removed from the top cup in the rather large pile of twilight cups sitting right next to the window. Anyone else find this highly suspicious? Or is there a logical explanation I just haven't reached yet?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...