I'm doing my dissertation on the Twilight Saga and need Twilight fans to fill in a really quick survey, its only 10 multiple choice questions. If anyone could take a couple of minutes to fill it in it would really help me out :D

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J9CH6GS

Thank you!!! :D

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats A Great Survey!! I did it!!!!
Done. Good luck!
What are you studying and for which degree? I'm just interested in how a 10 question survey on Twilight fits into any dissertation since I am a Doctoral candidate.

I'm doing a BA (Hons) degree in Film and Media Studies. My degree topic is about the negotiated readings of film texts, basically whether spectators read a film in the way the film maker intends it to be read. The survey is part of my first chapter which is about how/if the audience identifies with the character of Bella. I'm analysing Twilight fan practices, like fan forums, fan fiction, what sort of merchandise fans buy etc. The survey was just to help establish the general age and gender of the fans and what they think about Bella.
Catherine Cullen said:
What are you studying and for which degree? I'm just interested in how a 10 question survey on Twilight fits into any dissertation since I am a Doctoral candidate.
Thanks for your help!! I really appreciate it :D
i took the servey, it was fun, fast, and hopefully helpfull, good luck hun!

Thank you!

Scarlet Isabella said:

i took the servey, it was fun, fast, and hopefully helpfull, good luck hun!
Done It ,... Good survey !!
great..i answered them all

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...