Hey guys It's me!!

Just wanna show you my room: so i'm I a TWIFANS OR NOT?
Yeah!!! By the way, it's just a part of my room ;)

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leave a comment if you think I'm a TWIFANS :D
i love your room i wish i had all those things twilight!!!
Wow, Awesome room....
Where u got those things????
Luv ur room!!!!!!!!
i love your room! i tape my posters up too lol
What in the world your one step up, some people call that obsession, well you certainly are a twilight fan, a die hard one at that.

Nice to hear it good on you i really like the huge display picture you have, do you have room to hang it up lol
ha. thats how mine is I got Emmett and Edward posters hanging everywhere. And I even have a picture of Alice in a pretty Cullen-looking picture frame.
I love your room. I also have a fake apple in my room... and the New Moon flower! :o)
wow you are a total twi-fan. beyond. i dont like the posters and junk because i think the books weer better thsan the movies and all the posters have the movie cast on them. but i do have the books and magazines sprawled over my bed. you are seriously twi-hard
Thanxx everyone!!
Delica Black said:
wow you are a total twi-fan. beyond. i dont like the posters and junk because i think the books weer better thsan the movies and all the posters have the movie cast on them. but i do have the books and magazines sprawled over my bed. you are seriously twi-hard
Cool room, if my boyfriend would let me decorate the room with twilight memorabilia i am sure it would be just like this :D Your lucky!
its cool
I was so tempted to buy that Edward poster the other day!! Unfortunately I have no wall space left at home because of wardrobes, and I already have a poster signed by my fave band and a twilight one with Alice, Emmett, Edward & Bella, Rosalie and Jasper up :)
Maybe when I go back to university in September ;)
Love the room!
lol! I have alot of Posters and Pics from Twilight all over my wall to! If i walk by one magizine that has just one pic of Rob or anyone else from Twilight i have to get it haha! I also own all the books (Soft and Hard Cover). :) I LOVE ur Room it's like mine! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...