"Hi Ronnie," I waved.

She laughed too. What is this with Irish accents that's so funny?! 

"I'm sorry, that was mean," she calmed down.

"Yea it was," I crossed my arms and stood up.

"Get ready, you have training to do with...Luke," she growled at his name.

I shuddered in fear. 

"I don't wanna though," I whined.

"I know you don't, but you have to," Ronnie grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong with Luke?" Percy asked.

I was afraid to say because when I looked at the exit of the infirmary, Luke was standing there waiting for me.

"H-hi Luke," I waved.

He motioned me to come over and I obeyed him. I gave Ronnie a look of pure fear, then left with Luke. 

"I don't care that you just got out of the infirmary, I'm gonna work you till you drop," Luke threatened.

"I know," I walked into the cabin.

I got on my pure black full body armor and I grabbed my shadow sword. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was back to its black, curly, puffy self. I sighed and rejoined Luke. He tugged me along to the training area, and he pulled out his celestial bronze sword. I was happy Ronnie was somewhere near me, training with Mich and Nicole. 

"Come at me Irish shrimp!" Luke taunted.

I ran over to him and slashed my sword, Luke quickly defected it. He cut my cheek and I winced in pain.

"You're so stupid! You need a helmet!" he yelled.

I jumped in the air and twirled, attempting to kick his face, but he grabbed my foot and twisted it. I took my other foot and kicked his chest. He flew back and fell on his butt. I took the oppurtunity and sliced his arm. 

"You're so stupid! Wear armor on your arms!" I shouted.

He growled and pulled me down to the ground, and got back on his feet. He held his sword out ready to stab me, but right when he thrusted his sword down Ronnie tackled him to the ground.

"Stay away from her! She's a child!" she growled.

He pushed her off, and shadows swirled around me, I flung them at Luke, shooting him across the training area and into a pile of shields. Ronnie looked at me in shock.

"How did you?" she asked confused and shocked.

I smiled guiltily and shrugged.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CAN I HARRASS HIM NOW?!?!??!!?!??!?!?? I WANNA KICK HIS ASS CAN I KICK HIS ASS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Love it!!<3

CAN I BEAT HIS MUTHAFUCKEN BROKEN DOWN LOSER ASS? SERIOUSLY cooper cant fight anyone cuz he is nonviolent and since im a frigin beast im usually the one tht fights the a******* cuz i mean seriously he barely has the heart get the straw into a caprisun cuz hes a vegetarian who meditates even though he could totally beat anyone who messed with me or one of his 2 little sisters nd personally i will fight whatever chance i get so we balance each other out but still....WHO DIS FOOL BE? WHAT A STUPID MADARJENDEH! *pardon my persian swearing but "madarjendeh* is a very offensive term referring to the sexual preferences of one's mother or in other words i just called his mommy a stupid whore that is so shameless she sleeps with animals and small children when the opportunity is present* ps when i broke up with john i called him a madarjendeh nd when he googled it he called me a c-word that would never find anyone as good as him SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW MADARJENDEH seriously idk how i ever loved that oaf *seriously though if u urban dictionary madar jendeh then u will find the meaning is actually muthafuker in farsi*

Bahahaha u go Mich!!!! Or you could go for the classic Nialler after he sang one time by Justin bieber at bootcamp in 2010. Niall says:

"WANKER S*** WANK F*** C***!!!"

I'm blocking the last word because it's very bad in my language.

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

CAN I BEAT HIS MUTHAFUCKEN BROKEN DOWN LOSER ASS? SERIOUSLY cooper cant fight anyone cuz he is nonviolent and since im a frigin beast im usually the one tht fights the a******* cuz i mean seriously he barely has the heart get the straw into a caprisun cuz hes a vegetarian who meditates even though he could totally beat anyone who messed with me or one of his 2 little sisters nd personally i will fight whatever chance i get so we balance each other out but still....WHO DIS FOOL BE? WHAT A STUPID MADARJENDEH! *pardon my persian swearing but "madarjendeh* is a very offensive term referring to the sexual preferences of one's mother or in other words i just called his mommy a stupid whore that is so shameless she sleeps with animals and small children when the opportunity is present* ps when i broke up with john i called him a madarjendeh nd when he googled it he called me a c-word that would never find anyone as good as him SO WHOS LAUGHIN NOW MADARJENDEH seriously idk how i ever loved that oaf *seriously though if u urban dictionary madar jendeh then u will find the meaning is actually muthafuker in farsi*

bahahahahahhahaha ik that word omfg xD  but seriously I would b like, Hey Luke!!! it's time someone showed u who's one of the badass bitches around here!!!!! then i would duel him and purposely kick him in the balls so hard he won't b able to make a child one day;) that's how much I love u Hanna:D

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

Bahahaha u go Mich!!!! Or you could go for the classic Nialler after he sang one time by Justin bieber at bootcamp in 2010. Niall says:

"WANKER S*** WANK F*** C***!!!"

I'm blocking the last word because it's very bad in my language.

ronnie bahahahahaha just make sure he gets kicked so hard they have to chop it off to save his life so then there wont even b a little chance of having children in his future

exactly my point mich xD lolz he won't b able to make a child one day lolz

ronnie bahahahahaha just make sure he gets kicked so hard they have to chop it off to save his life so then there wont even b a little chance of having children in his future

Awwwwww! I feel so loved! I'd do anything for y'all too!!! :D

yay!!!!!<3

Awwwwww! I feel so loved! I'd do anything for y'all too!!! :D
Hehe u gots a secret:$ I, don't know if I have one.. I'd b able to control fire cuz if my Hephaestus roots.. Though I'd keep it a secret cuz a fire child would b considered bad luck lmao xD
Lalalalala Nandos :$
It's because I'm Irish, isn't it?
I'm Horan and I'm Irish!!!!

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:
Hehe u gots a secret:$ I, don't know if I have one.. I'd b able to control fire cuz if my Hephaestus roots.. Though I'd keep it a secret cuz a fire child would b considered bad luck lmao xD Lalalalala Nandos :$
Lol haha xD maybe idk lmao

It's because I'm Irish, isn't it? I'm Horan and I'm Irish!!!!

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:
Hehe u gots a secret:$ I, don't know if I have one.. I'd b able to control fire cuz if my Hephaestus roots.. Though I'd keep it a secret cuz a fire child would b considered bad luck lmao xD Lalalalala Nandos :$

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...