I sprinted through the crowds of people at the mall with a look of pure terror on my face. How could they not see them? Why was I the only one that could? I turned around to see two snake women in battle armor going after me. I screamed and I kept running as I slowly lost energy. Taking the escalator was too slow, so was taking the elavator, I continued running away and I didn't just leisurley walk onto the escalator, I flung myself to the highest step I landed on then ran up the escalator to the ground floor in my hopes to get to the exit.

"There sssshe isssss," one of them hissed.

I ran past store after store and then more snake women came from the other side and I was cornered. I had only one choice.

"You're oursssss now," they said.

"No, I'm not," I said gasping for air.

I pushed two out of the way and I climbed up the glass wall and I looked down. Ten feet below were little shops. I had to land on one or I would die. I closed my eyes and jumped. 

The fall was almost slow motion. Then I crashed down and everything went black.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe...

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

dude r u in da percy jackson world again?

Very good! Then as your falling u hea my voice "pssst.... Whatcha doin tonight?"
I LOVE IT!!!
Omfg Percy Jackson all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I come in and burn the place down cuz I'm hot like that xD lol Jk
Love it Hannie bell!!!! U made my day 

lol

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Very good! Then as your falling u hea my voice "pssst.... Whatcha doin tonight?"
Love it!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...