Twifans is dying and we need to save it! No more depressing s*** and stuff bc it brings everyone down! I'm glad everyone's mostly back but where's mich?? Let's just keep this site alive!! Pweeze :/

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

l get it.... Rachel I'll email yew!!!!! oh and HG too!!!

I got some good news, if any of u want to know that I remember everything n I  remember everyone of u, I'm sorry I hate comment I'm abit lost in everyones stories but I still love u all and I understand how u feel Rachel <3 
Haven't * sorry iPod playing up 

Ashley Cullen said:
I got some good news, if any of u want to know that I remember everything n I  remember everyone of u, I'm sorry I hate comment I'm abit lost in everyones stories but I still love u all and I understand how u feel Rachel <3 
That's good!! I'm so happy for you and yes ronnie please email me!

Ashley Cullen said:
Sorry Rachel! My new story is happier I swear!! I agree that we need to save it, this is my place I come to write and have an escape from everything else 
Haha yes! I'm not the only one! Where's mich?

Sarah Elizabeth said:
Sorry Rachel! My new story is happier I swear!! I agree that we need to save it, this is my place I come to write and have an escape from everything else 
How would you like this dish served in a sense? The to the point way or whole story

Rachel Cullen said:
Haha yes! I'm not the only one! Where's mich?

Sarah Elizabeth said:
I agree
Michs brother deleted her account 
Whattttt why?

Molly said:
Michs brother deleted her account 

aaaawwwwwwww that's great

Ashley Cullen said:

I am here rach sorry i been gone but guess wat i wrote a children's book it's not published yet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...