Twifans is dying and we need to save it! No more depressing s*** and stuff bc it brings everyone down! I'm glad everyone's mostly back but where's mich?? Let's just keep this site alive!! Pweeze :/

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I'm Nicole. I think you'll like it here. We basically just write stories about twilight. Nice to meet you

sarahniamh said:

Just starting out on this site, but i am so excited to get to know everyone!

Hi welcome to twifans im Mich the queen b**** and u can talk t me whenever u want to nd i think we will get along just fine as long as u dont diss me or any of my friends then we will b fine but i can and will rip ur head off if ur mean kay srry if i come across as a bitchy girl who thinks shes all that and a bag of fritos but im from texas nd you DON'T mess with texas :) claro? claro. :) <3 HAVE FUN!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

Hi I'm Nicole. I think you'll like it here. We basically just write stories about twilight. Nice to meet you

sarahniamh said:

hahhahahahaahahahahahah no

<3 Ronnie:)

Rachel Cullen said:

F****** LOVE YOU BOTH!!!! And miss talking to you on pal BOTH OF YOU! SO GET YO A**** ON THERE! 
<3 Rachel :) lol

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:
BACK RACHE WITH MY GLASS BOTTLES AND MY SETH AND I LOVE YOU
Le creep creep
WHOA MICH! So if someone said I was a b**** and stupid u would rip their heads off?? >:} *smiles evily*

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

Hi welcome to twifans im Mich the queen b**** and u can talk t me whenever u want to nd i think we will get along just fine as long as u dont diss me or any of my friends then we will b fine but i can and will rip ur head off if ur mean kay srry if i come across as a bitchy girl who thinks shes all that and a bag of fritos but im from texas nd you DON'T mess with texas :) claro? claro. :) <3 HAVE FUN!!!

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

sarahniamh said:

I know right! But no more depressing stuff... cuz I have a website you guys should check out that's really neat:) So Big Oak Wolf Sanctuary has rescued OVER 65 wolves and wolfdogs in need and they all have happy lives now, but the economy has taken its toll on the Sanctuary and they are in a huge financial crisis. They put in these live webcams which are super neat and you get to see the wolves in action, like when they play or when they are being fed. It's really neat and i started working here because I am a true twilight fan and I read the books which inspired me to go be with the wolves:) This Sanctuary really needs some help, and this wont be depressing if I can get your help!!!  thanks guys :)))

hey you guys im new too :D glad to be joining :)

MONSTERZ said:

WHOA MICH! So if someone said I was a b**** and stupid u would rip their heads off?? >:} *smiles evily*

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

sarahniamh said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...