After lunch, Rachel, Lizzie and I go to our next classes, until it's time for us to go home at 3. We say bye to Rachel and Sarah, heading to the shiny silver Volvo and notice that it's not Edward who's picking us up, it's Alice and Emmett. "Hey Alice.", I say as I get inside the car, "Where's Edward??" "Edward's out.", Alice said getting into the passenger's seat. "Where?!?!" "Denali." "When's he coming back?!?!" "Soon." "When?!!??!?!", I ask again impulsively, and Alice turns around and it's obvious I'm pushing her buttons. "We don't know ok?!?!? Can you just stop asking!!!!", she yells angrily, looking at me with those black eyes of hers. I hate it when they haven't fed, their eyes get so black I swear they're staring into my soul. Emmett makes her turn around again, telling her not to take it out on me, and I just mutely glare out the window all of the car ride home. When we arrive home, I get out of the car and run into Esme, and she starts asking questions as to why my jacket was all stained. I lie and tell her I accidently bumped into someone, and she doesn't question it, I doubt it's because she believes me, maybe she doesn't question it because her eldest son, I say eldest because he was the first one she adopted, has left to I-don't-know-where-and-don't-care, Alaska. She tells me to go take a shower because we are expecting company in a few minutes, and I go straight up to my room, let my backpack fall on the floor, then go to the bathroom and take a shower. I come out, going to my room, and find that Alice has picked out a purple sundress. I sigh in agitation and reluctantly put in on, with some black ballet slippers, then comb my hair and neatly tie it into a ponytail. Someone knocks on my door at that moment, "It's open." Alice comes in with something tied to her wrist, and she claps excitingly, "Look at you!!! See this is why I love parties and occasions!!! I get to dress you up." "Yea yea yea.", I mutter, not really trying to hide my anger at her for yelling at me earlier. She sighs, taking a hair brush and takes the string that she has on her wrist, it's revealled to be a ribbon. "I'm sorry I took it out on you, I know you're closest to Edward.", she says as she brushes my hair into a sleak and better ponytail, and ties the ribbon in my hair into a neat bow, "We just don't know when he's coming back from Denali." "What happened?!?! He was in a, well not good but better mood this morning.", I ask, and she shakes her head, "You're not going to tell me aren't you!?!" "No. You'll understand another time.", she said, and headed to the door, "Come on, our neighbors are here." "Who are they anyways?!?!" "They're from Denali. They have adopted a few kids themselves. Maybe you know one of them.", she says, and we go downstairs to meet our new neighbors. I quickly follow her, having to sprint to keep up with her quick but not her normal quick pace, all the way to the door. Esme and everyone else is there finishing some last minute details when the doorbells ring, and Alice places me in between Emmett and Rosalie, next to Lizzie. She goes to her place next to Jasper, who's probably trying not to kill us little humans. He always has a pained face on because of it, and that just means that I have to cross him off the lost of people I could talk to if I have trouble at school. I'm pretty much alone, Alice isn't someone I normally would talk to, while Rosalie comes out as self-centered, Emmett is just a big immature kid sometimes, Jasper, well, you get the point why we can't be in the same room together more than half an hour, and Esme, Esme's just my mom so I don't want to worry her or anything, plus she'll just scold me if I do something mischievous. Edward was the only I could talk to, I didn't even have to talk most of the time, but now he's gone, I'm pretty much alone. Esme let's them in, and I instantly lock eyes with a familiar looking kid, no. No. Out of all people in this world I have Jesse Aarons as my neighbor?!?!? No!!!! He looks at me wide eyed and his expression turns into a glare. I feel my face mimic his, and we instantaneously shout, "You!!!!!! What are you doing here?!?!! Me?!?!?!? Yes you!!!! Stop that!!!!"
I cross my arms and glare at him once more, I know that from this day, Jesse Aarons is the kind of person you don't want as a friend. And I know we will never, EVER, get along.....   

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry it's a bit short guys!! It's the end of the flashback.. Next part is the present, and it's gonna end real soon.. That's it no more details :p only like two of u know what's gonna happen next:p
It's the end!! :/ lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:
I'm sorry it's a bit short guys!! It's the end of the flashback.. Next part is the present, and it's gonna end real soon.. That's it no more details :p only like two of u know what's gonna happen next:p
Oh my god I love it!!!
Missed your writing girly <3 i'll send you some soon and ask for feedback.. Email me 
I did yesterday:p lol email me back!!!

Sarah Elizabeth said:
Missed your writing girly <3 i'll send you some soon and ask for feedback.. Email me 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...