Defending Like a Vampire: Have you ever had to defend your obsession? What Happened?

I brought this up, because I was defending the Twilight Saga and a young man told me off. This is what he said: 

@MsTWILIGHTfan15 If you dont want to hear what people think of Twilight (Witch sucks) then listen o the song and move on. Dont read the comments. It's just someones opinion about a stupid movie. >:) Now why dont you run along and be stupid like all twlight fans.

To which I replied: 

There's no need to be rude. I was stating my opinion, too. Look at my username (MsTWILIGHTfan15). You can't be what you

already are.

Yes, I run with Twilight fans. I defend them and I'm proud. Yes, I'm one of those little Twilight fans.

You can think and say what you want, but it won't change my opinions. I have a right to say what I feel- Freedom of Speech.

I apologize if I offended you with any of my comments- I truly do.

So, I want to know if something like this ever happened to anyone else? What happened? Is it all resolved? 

Thanks!!!! <3

Tags: Saga, Twilight

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My family always yells me I'm obsessed with Twilight and my friends too. I tell them to shut up and I say no matter what you think of it, I luv it and I don't care what the f*** you say!!!!
Lol sometimes I wounder if ma friends get annoyed with me constenly talk bout twilight..... Owell!
I always talk about glee. Some boy in my grade called me a gleetard

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Lol sometimes I wounder if ma friends get annoyed with me constenly talk bout twilight..... Owell!
Also if any1 disses twilight or any actors from twilight they go down b******! Or if the say anything bad bout them

I couldn't agree more with all of your comments! I do the SAME thing! Thank you for the feedback.

Also if any1 disses twilight or any actors from twilight they go down b******! Or if the say anything bad bout them

The same thing happens with me. I have the same reaction. I guess all of the die-hards twi-hards are like that.

:-) It's good to know I'm not alone!  

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

My family always yells me I'm obsessed with Twilight and my friends too. I tell them to shut up and I say no matter what you think of it, I luv it and I don't care what the f*** you say!!!!
Yeah, this might be really stupid but sometimes I think I talk to Alice in my mind and I feel like someone is staking me!! I feel like my future will be with a vampire!!!!!

MsTWILIGHTfan15 said:

The same thing happens with me. I have the same reaction. I guess all of the die-hards twi-hards are like that.

:-) It's good to know I'm not alone!  

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

My friends always make fun of my obsession. No one understands. That's why I joined twifans so I could talk to ppl about stuff I enjoy!
Exactly me too!!

Rikki Cullen said:
My friends always make fun of my obsession. No one understands. That's why I joined twifans so I could talk to ppl about stuff I enjoy!

That's a good point! It's sooo true. They're just like 'No one likes that. Its stupid.', so, I brush it off. It's like,' So, what do you like? Harry Potter? That's so yesterday. Well, you know, except for the hottie playing Cedric.' 

I've learned to defend it and shrug it off. They'll never understand my feelings about it.

Rikki Cullen said:

I'm a competitive dancer and people always say dance isn't a sport but when you spend 18 hours a week practicing and the you go up against other dance studios it very much so is a sport. It really bugs me when people say otherwise. 
Oh yes my friend has trashes it and I trashes her so bad she woodnt take to me for the rest of the day. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...