hiya twi fans! just woundered did any of you go to the uk premiere of eclipse? if so what was the experience like? id have loved to have gone... maybe next time!!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went! It was incredible, but at the same time slightly disappointing, if you know what i mean? The atmosphere was out of this world, everyone was buzzing, but Kristen, Rob and Taylor was badly missed. To have them there would have been awesome, but obviously i understand why they couldn't go. I did get an autograph off of Ashley Greene, which was freaking amazing, and Nikki Reed walked right past me. It was so exciting for everyone, but it definitely wasn't up to the standards of the new moon premiere. I went to that one also, and it was so obvious that K, R and T weren't at the eclipse one - it was like a massive h***, and there didn't seem to be a focus point for the cast or fans. But i did love it, and can't wait for the breaking dawn one - hopefully see you there!
Wow that sounds amazing, i can imagine it being disapointing due to the 3 main cast members not being there.. ive never been to any of the premieres but im considering it for the final instalments to that sage, i want the experience :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...