Did anyone here have a hard time getting through the "Jacob" part in Breaking Dawn and is Chapter 24 Surprise anyone elses favorite chapter like it is mine?

I have to admit i got through all the books so easily but i did stumble in Breaking Dawn with Jacobs view. Maybe because I was used to Bella's view but it just seems out of place for me. Once i got though it i loved it. My favorite chapter is 24 where they get their surprise the cottage and where Edward and Bella finally get their alone time. I was disappointed a bit with their honeymoon but now I understand why she wrote it that way,. I think the real honeymoon was after she was turned where they could truly explore their true passions, It was what i had been waiting for through all the books. Does anyone else feel that way?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Being a pro Bella/pro Edward fan, I found the Jacob section an uneasy read at first. But it quickly became a good read and flowed very well. Still prefer the Bella's first and last section over the second (Jacob), but the Jacob section did inject more humor into the story.
i would have to agree with u Robert, Jacob's section did bring humour to the story and i think Sm was tryin to lead us in the imprintin thing why else would Jacob hang around when he knew he had lost his bella, so in sayin that I think she was leadin up to Renesemme. And it gave me some resolution into the packs mind too. I can't wait to read Midnite Sun i want Edward"s view and to get in his head
Dee Bella Cullen said:
i would have to agree with u Robert, Jacob's section did bring humour to the story and i think Sm was tryin to lead us in the imprintin thing why else would Jacob hang around when he knew he had lost his bella, so in sayin that I think she was leadin up to Renesemme. And it gave me some resolution into the packs mind too. I can't wait to read Midnite Sun i want Edward"s view and to get in his head
I really hope that Stephanie finishes Midnight Sun because Edward's view is the best. i was so amazed at how much more it brought when reading from his point of view. Can you imagine if they made that into a movie, maybe they could go into more depth then they did with Twilight now realizing how successful it has become.
Yeah I kinda skimmed read it all the first time coz out of all the characters Jacob annoyed me the most so reading the book from his point of view was kind of painful the first time, you know one of those awesome pains but still pain. Though after I finished reading the book and I obvioulsy found out that he wasn't actually in love with Bella he didnt annoy me as much after that so I read it all again slowly savouring every word in the book. I love the cottage. I could fully just imagine it. I loved it.
I agree with u i read it on SM site and it was intense only the few chapters that was there. It made twilight seem more powerful comin from Edwards thoughts as Bella was not the only 1 struggling but Edward too!!! So lets just hope that Sm gets her inspiration back. It would be awsome if they did make it into a movie, it would be like twilight turned inside out and back again,

Jeanne Blodgett said:
I really hope that Stephanie finishes Midnight Sun because Edward's view is the best. i was so amazed at how much more it brought when reading from his point of view. Can you imagine if they made that into a movie, maybe they could go into more depth then they did with Twilight now realizing how successful it has become.
Actually, reading it from Jacob's point of view was an interesting turn for me, especially because Jacob's and Bella's way of telling a story are so different.
I guess it did start out a bit slow, but I got used to that soon. If I'm being honest though, as interesting as the story told from Jacob's point of view was, I still prefer Bella's mind.
It's much more captivating. Something I can relate to more easily. :)
at first i found it boring but then i understand that SM was trying to give us a view of how Bella was during the pregnancy and then the birth of Renesmee. because if she kept Bella's pov she wouldn't be able to describe these things perfectly!
Yeah I was so frustrated that they didnt go into detail about their (ALONE TIME) because that is what Bella wanted the most
iKindha Didnt Think iit Was aa Hard Read But i Didnt Fully Aqree w| Certain Parts . . Likee The Fact That Bella Wouldnt Let Them Takee The Baby Out Althouqh it Was Killinq Her && Rosaliee Was Just Encouraqinq iit . && How They Kept Hurtinq Jacob Over & Over Aqaiin Just To Savee Bella . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...