I thought I would, but I didn't. It just hurt. I actually got a pain in my chest all 3 times I saw it.....How about you?

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i didnt cry but i felt so sad !!!
i didnt cry right at the break up scene i had a pain in my chest too but; i cry when bella had the nightmares nd when she was in the window ! it was depressing !!
Yes..all three times I have seen it. I think it's the music...really does a number on my emotions.
Yes, Kristen did such a great job with the nightmare screaming....it really got to me too...made my pain worse....

angie josett cullen <3 said:
i didnt cry right at the break up scene i had a pain in my chest too but; i cry when bella had the nightmares nd when she was in the window ! it was depressing !!
Yeah that was me too. I didn't cry for the break up scene but after that, I did.

angie josett cullen <3 said:
i did cry at the break up scene. I was siting biside my friend who is a guy and he doesn't get how much bella and edward love each other so he like" why are you crying? and he was laughing" then i'm like " sorry i have emotions"

yes i cried every time i saw it
I thought I would too, but I didn't it was just sad. A tear came to my eye when she was just sitting there all depressed.
I actually got teary during the Bella depression scene where the seasons are changing and the song possibility is playing...very emotional scene, I remember how I felt reading the book and turning the pages with the months on them..it felt the same to me... Kristen did an awesome job.
OMG YES EVERYTIME I WATCH IT I CRY! : (
OMG, this scene to me was TOO emotional for me. although I didn't cry, my eyes got very teary. I have to confess that this breakup scene was very painful to me. I literally felt Bella's pain. Not like hers exactly but I truthfully feel I felt it. It's a scene that has happened way to many times in real life and I don't wish it onto anyone... especially when you really love someone. But I felt the pain and I was definately Heart Broken with it...
I did Cry felt a little embarresed as the tears where becoming sobs ! Getting louder as i was trying so hard to keep them in . I also got teary when the moon came up at the beginning . Hate to see what i will be like by the time Eclipse comes out ! Hubby grabbed my hand as if to calm me down ! Never have i cried so much in a movie !!
YES it was so sad and that song that played was just so much worse when she's in front of the window omg I cried spool much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...