so if you havn't seen new moon yet you haft to go see it. but anyway. When i saw new moon i thought it was better the twilight.

if you agree or dissagree say why please

thanks

Views: 23

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

new moon was soooooooooo much better. especially because Jacob was half naked! lol
I think new moon And twilight were on the same level I love both just as much new moon got lot more action but twilight is where the love story starts and I like that fact for me new moon was amazing but I found it hard to keep up the scenes were going so fast god help if I needed to pee I wudda missed the whole film but besides that there both amazing and I think equal just my opinion :)
I think new moon And twilight were on the same level I love both just as much new moon got lot more action but twilight is where the love story starts and I like that fact for me new moon was amazing but I found it hard to keep up the scenes were going so fast god help if I needed to pee I wudda missed the whole film but besides that there both amazing and I think equal just my opinion :)
I think it was better, too. They left out a lot in the first movie, but with New Moon they pretty much stuck directly to it. (:
OMG! I deffinately thought that New Moon was better than Twilight but i still like Twilight because its where we first see Edarda nad Bella....Love It But New Moon was AWESOME!!!!
Yes, I did like New Moon better then Twilight, even though i love Twilight, Neither films are as gud as the books, (but it would be impossible for them to be).

New Moon had a very different feel to it then Twilight!, New Moon was more complex, less romantic, very very sad...... I Love that they kept all the important scenes in it as i felt Twilight missed far to many. Jacob/ taylor was amazing in New Moon but i missed Edward/rob (even though i knew that was how it would be) and Edward looked very very different in New Moon,(lol haha so did jacob, but that was a gud thing :)
But NEW MOON WAS AMAZING and i cant wait till Eclipse and i will be going to see New Moon again soooooon ;D x
NEW MOON !!
I have to say I do enjoy New MOon much better without a doubt , it was put together so well and it was true to the book. The color was awesome as well.
i already seen it on last Sunday.overall the movie followed the book..and its better than twilight actually.all the actor/actress did their job really well esp Mike (funny guy), Laurent, Wolf PAck, Charlie and the Volturi. Hope in Eclipse, they'll put more action esp in fight scenes between new born vampire (lead by Victoria)- the Cullen-Wolf pack-the Volturi. Anyway, 2 thumbs up for New Moon!!!! :)
I think that they did do justice to the book this time , i really can't compare it to twilight , it has a diff feel to me . new moon has a lot more action too.
Cnt really tell in Twilight it was more action but in new moon its more emotional. but New moon wins me over coz seein tose wolve shirtless tops it off lmao plus there was more left out of new moon
Yeah I liked New Moon better than Twilight, because it stayed true to the book and i think Kristen portrayed Bella's pain and heartache thoroughly made me feel her anguish and suffering within herself!!!
and although i am team Edward all the way it made me feel closer to Jacob as he really loves her and seeing it, clarified the love triangle and strangled love between them all!!!!!!!
Cant wait for Eclipse especially the tent scene that is goin to be funny and intense.........
But in saying that Twilight was great that was the turning point for me as i had not heard of the Twilight Saga b4 seeing the film so i am grateful to the movie............as now the pages and elegant words now fill my head and mind thank you S.M

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...