Photobucket

For all of those who would like to be involved with Twi-court, and for those who are involved; we need a crime to hold our Mock Trial over! It has to be related to the Twilight series, and the crime can involve and happen to anyone in the series! The crime can be really outrageous or it can be serious! This discussion will allow anyone to put their imput on a crime! Once we have the crime, I will start giving people parts to play out! If you would like a specific part please put it in with your discussion reply on a possible crime for Twi-court!

Note the Parts Needed.
*Judge-Alison gets this part!
*Prosecuter(three at least)
*Defense Lawyer(only one person)
*Defendent(only one person)
*Jury(this has many parts open)
*Bailiff(one person)
*Detectives(I am one of these, need at least 3 more)
*Victom(only one person)
*CSI(five at the most for this one)
*Recorder(one person)
There are many parts open, so please feel free to join!

Thanks,
Catherine (Detective)

Tags: Crime, Discussion, Twi-Court

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about someone slipped up and killed off lauren? or someone stole aro's cloak and he wants it back....you know that those volturi cant do their creeping without their cloaks haha. i wanna be a persecutor or something
Great Idea Missy, and I will try to get the part of prosecutor! ^ ^
i love her idea about stealing aros cloak lol.
a-me. said:
i love her idea about stealing aros cloak lol.

Okay well I will definetly look into it! If you would like a part in Twi-court please let me know!
can i be the bailiff? lol.
I don't see why not! I will keep you in mind for Bailiff!
I think someone sabotaged a hunting trip whilst wearing Aro's cloak. This caused Edward to get discovered and made Aro angry. I would like to be a detective
hell yeah
Princess Alli said:
I think someone sabotaged a hunting trip whilst wearing Aro's cloak. This caused Edward to get discovered and made Aro angry. I would like to be a detective

Okay I think we are going with the crime of getting aro's cloak stolen, and you can be a detective!
Alice cullen said:
i would like to be jury.. adn i love the idea of stealing aro's cloak.. its marvelous

Alice cullen

okay you're our first jury member, I will see that you are one!
i love how everyone loved the idea about stealing aros cloak haha.
Alice cullen said:
Thank you sooo much.. i coodnt think of anything else to do.. but i wanted to be apart of it.. so i decided that... again thanks.. and i love tht idea of stealing aros cloak

Alice cullen

your very welcome! ^ ^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...